The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Philip Morris passes away. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Burton
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of Steve Burton
Magician, illusionist, actor and costume trailblazer Philip Morris died yesterday morning in Charlotte, North Carolina.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/lo......976.html

I was fortunate to have a long telephone conversation with him last year and he was a giant in the show business industry. RIP
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
RIP
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
The article mentions Phillip doing magic tricks, even while having Alzheimers disease. Reminds me of Glen Campbell playing elaborate guitar solos, while he could not remember his daughter's name. Speaks to the power of magic! Thank you Mr Burton for the article, and condolences to friends and family. Lynn
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I loved this guy! I have neen a Morris customer for many, many years. I owe a lot to them. Bought much of my stage effects, magic, costumes, and haunted house items feom them. I loved visiting their store whenever I had the chance. I was so saddened when I learned of his passing. He was a genius in my book. He will be sorely missed.

R.I.P. Mr. Morris
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Philip Morris passes away. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL