The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » What's your favorite appearance method? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr Crispy
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Mr Crispy
I'm working on a new show and one of the two larger props I want to build will be an appearance and an Assistant's Revenge. This is going to be a spook show so my first two thoughts are a Mummy Cabinet just a tip over trunk designed like a casket. Any suggestions for best appearance methods both in the quality of the effect and the ease of the build?
Frank Simpson
View Profile
Special user
SW Montana
864 Posts

Profile of Frank Simpson
A Shadow Box, well built and presented, can lend itself to a spooky presentation. Not too difficult to build, although there's more to it than most put into it. It can also be built to break down flat, which is always a good thing.
David_N
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, England
48 Posts

Profile of David_N
Your idea of a tip trunk is a good choice. It is a prop which is endlessly versatile regarding theming. For a spook show...show it empty, put in some body parts and have the animated zombie emerge. Simple prop, minimal rehearsal time, can get a couple of minutes out of it with added business.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » What's your favorite appearance method? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL