The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Change Pdf to Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Owen
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Owen
Hi. I'm not too fond of reading on a computer screen and am much more used to reading a physical book. Does anyone know a website or a place to change my cherished pdf's to a book? I'm not looking for a crappy staples book but a good paperback or even a hardcover.
Thanks!
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2130 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Lulu
Owen
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Owen
I looked into it. Its pricey unless you do multiple copies. Any other suggestions?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2130 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
You're just going to have to google print on demand publishers, staples, local printers, etc. and check prices.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I have used Staples, with a coil binding. The front cover is transparent and the back is opaque plastic with several color to choose. The whole binding is less than 5 bucks, printing the ebook is most costly, you can get the estimated price in Staples.com, you upload the ebook and it will provide you with a quote.

Good luck
jmbulg
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
186 Posts

Profile of jmbulg
Blurb
They very regularly have up to 40% discounts and several qualities for printing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Change Pdf to Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.72 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL