The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for scoundrels book, Unfair Advantage. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
688 Posts

Profile of Marc O
A few days ago I purchased the School for scoundrels pdf and video on fast and loose.
On one of the last pages I read that the three book serie (notes on fast and loose, shell game and three card monte) is a part of a larger project (book) called Unfair Advantage.

Except from this thread, http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=117 , I can not find anything about this book.

Is there anybody, maybe Mr Haydn himself, that could give any more information about this book, and if the book has been printed?
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2882 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
That book has not been written. It was planned to be a compendium of the three scams, but we never got around to writing it.
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
688 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Thank you for your reply Mr Haydn.
Already having fun with the fast and loose chain.
And now practicing with the first moves on the three card monte.

I think the 3 card monte will take me far more practice then the fast and loose chain but I can't wait to get my hands on the 3 shell game after I have mastered the 3 card monte!
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2882 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
All three games are so different, it is a lot of fun to learn them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for scoundrels book, Unfair Advantage. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL