The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Cloud Surprise by Amazo Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S23202

Did someone get this? Please give your comment.
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magician - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
MadisonH
View Profile
Special user
878 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
$95!? Ha!
Eugene Chekhov
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of Eugene Chekhov
Why Ha? About 4 months ago, I did a similar trick for a rabbit. And I can say that it cost me quite expensive.
I do not want to give public references to the material - which was taken as the basis of my trick.

Perhaps someone knows the correct name of this trick or a general concept.

This ingenious combination of thought - a cloud and a dove - from the point of view of the THEATER is logically justified. For this I want to say thank you to the author! My applause! Smile
I love the magic & history of magic! My favorites magician - Dai Vernon, Max Malini, Fielding West, Michael Finney, Jeff Hobson, Bob Sheets, Nick Lewin, Harry Murphy, Dick Oslund- great showmen of magic!
Eugene_Chekhov@yahoo.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4885 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2017, Eugene Chekhov wrote:
Why Ha?

It's simple. This effect is way over priced. If it were half the price, it would be a different story especially since most of the effect is just handling and nothing really special.
Where the magic begins
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20075 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I do not believe this dove production is angle proof for the type of venues most magicians perform at, with audiences at your feet.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Cloud Surprise by Amazo Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL