The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » $1.35 coin trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Among my collection of ‘why did I buy that’ tricks, I came across the $1:35 trick. (Locking shell dollar, nesting quarter and dime). Does anyone use it or have a good routine for it?
It’s a Kennedy dollar. I must have seen a demo somewhere that I liked.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Did you mean the locking shell half dollar? Go to google and type in "1.35 magic trick youtube" and pretty much the same routine will come up.
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Quote:
On Oct 29, 2017, tbaer wrote:
Did you mean the locking shell half dollar? Go to google and type in "1.35 magic trick youtube" and pretty much the same routine will come up.

Thank you. Just watched it. Now I really don’t know why I bought it. Maybe somebody gave it to me.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
In the Book of John ( I forget if it is one or two? ) There is a great routine For A & 2.85 Coin trick! And I think it would work just as well for a 1.85!!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Signet
I think the 1.35 is a nice little trick. If you have the tangopedia DVD, they have the routine on there. It's not a grand illusion by any means, but it still can be fun to show somebody. The best time to do it is when you're paying for something. Show the cashier how you can make all that change disappear. At the very least, you will leave them shaking their head. I think the way you present it makes or breaks the trick.
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Thanks David. I’ll try to find it. Perhaps one of my friends has a copy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » $1.35 coin trick (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL