The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Saying Hello to everyone (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul7538
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Paul7538
Hi there,
My name is Paul and have just joined the Café.
I am from the UK and got into magic about a year and a half ago. I am 49 so a bit of a late starter!
Have read the royal road to Card Magic and loved it and have been out and about doing the tricks from the book. My favourites are Designed for laughter, Now you see it, the Piano trick and Greys spelling test and of course ambitious card routine.

I guess in my head, I am at the stage now where I want to start building sets. So I hope to find lots of ideas about routining and sets. I don't want to keep getting this trick and that trick but focus on sets that people have used so my practise is more focused?? Does that make sense ?

Anyways looking forward to the journey

Cheers
Paul
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Paul7538,

It is never too late to become magical and it is great for our brains to take up a new and challenging hobby.

Come on in, the water's fine.

-Mary Mowder
Lancy
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Lancy
Mary is right!

#teamgrownups

(i believe that is something younger folks are doing with the # nowadays) Smile
friend2cptsolo
View Profile
Elite user
Spent all this time on the Cafe' and all I have to show for it is
445 Posts

Profile of friend2cptsolo
The craft of magic can only broaden your horizon at ANY age. I see your age being of great benefit to you and your magic. You have the benefit of sophistication and wisdom that comes with years of experiences, and ultimately the magic is about YOU and not the Trick being done.
This will be your great new journey into something new.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Saying Hello to everyone (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL