The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubinstein's Double Faced Coin (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
822 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Double Faced Coin can be found on his At the Table Lecture.

I have been doing this for people for about 3 months now. The skill level is on the easy side. The scoop is that this goes over extremely well for the people I have done this for. It is fun and if you can ad-lib this is golden.

Just wanted to give this a shout as I didn't see much about it. Hope you guys give it a look.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Is this a way of showing that an ordinary coin has two faces? I've been doing that for about fifty years.

Barry
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
822 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2017, mindmagic wrote:
Is this a way of showing that an ordinary coin has two faces? I've been doing that for about fifty years.

Barry

You start off with a double faced or tails side coin (doesn't matter which). Show it to the audience so they know that it has heads on both sides. Then you proceed to keep flipping it. Then you all of a sudden change it from heads to tails. Flipping it repeatedly to show a tails side. At the end you can let them examine the coin as it is normal.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1740 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
Thanks.
dirtyrussian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of dirtyrussian
Is this covered on any of the NY Coin DVD's ?
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
No, it is a routine only found on the At the Table, 2 hour download, available at Penguin for under ten bucks. It is an interesting routine in that a real double faced coin is examined, which then allows for some very magical changes. Several new moves are taught as well. Thank you Andy for posting this, glad you are having fun with it. Hope you also got to play with Vegas Math, another new routine found only on this download.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubinstein's Double Faced Coin (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL