The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » MAGIC Live! 2018... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Manager
Northern California - United States
4619 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

My pal Stan Allen is already hard at work preparing for MAGIC LIVE! 2018 - are you ready?
I know I'll be there - will you? Smile

From Stan himself;

Simply put, MAGIC Live is an adventure.

Our team works year-round to find new ways to surprise you, to offer something unexpected, to create an environment for you to share time with new friends and old — and to send everyone home inspired.

MAGIC Live is not your average convention. Yes, we book amazingly talented people, but then we manage to get them to do things they normally don’t do at a magic convention. Whether it’s sharing a personal moment during a General Session or teaching the real work for the first time in a Focus Session or performing a new piece onstage, close-up, or in one of our special venues — these presenters and performers are willing to jump out of their comfort zone to help build something special, something “beyond convention.”

This will be the tenth time that we’ve gathered to share the art of magic and the friendships it brings us. And for the tenth time, we will be adventurous. We will take risks. We will try new things. We will “walk on the wire,” if you will. All with the goal to create the best possible experience in magic.

I hope you will join us. Smile

Stan Allen

---

MAGIC Live!
August 5th thru the 8th, 2018
The Orleans Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada USA

This is the 10th Edition of our little “one-time-only, never-to-be-repeated” convention with 1,599 of your friends attending.

Registrations went on sale to the magic public today (Tuesday, November 7th, at Noon PT). (Alumni Registration, for anyone who attended in 2017, opened a few days ago and already 60% of the spots are taken.)

Even though acts are not announced in advance, the convention sells out quicker and quicker each year.

Registration is $435 USD. A $95 USD deposit holds your spot until February 1, 2018, with a 90% refund available through May 15, 2018.

Even though the registration is higher than most (and well worth it!), the Orleans Hotel has the best room rates of the year: just $46 per night during the convention, plus room tax and resort fee.

When you combine registration and that amazing room rate, MAGIC Live is one of the best bargains of the year.

For full information and to register simply Click Here!

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
aheller5
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Wonder if sold out soon?
aheller5
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Whos going to magic live aug 5?
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
Upstate New York
129 Posts

Profile of psychod
As of right now, I'm planning on going. It will be my fourth although I missed last year. Personally, I like that it is earlier in August as it will be less likely to interfere with back to college plans for my daughter.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Schools nationwide seem to be starting earlier and earlier, which is why we're moving MAGIC Live earlier in August. It seems to be working, as we're just shy 75% filled. Hope you can make it.
aheller5
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Wow 75% I'm sure this will be a special year b/c of the 10 anniversary!!!
aheller5
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Hi stan how many spots available for magic live 2018
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
80% of the spots are now gone, which leaves a little over 300 available. That sounds like a lot, but we had 1,600 available a few weeks ago. Smile
FYI: $95 holds your place until February 1st, and there's a 90% refund through May 15th. Thanks...
aheller5
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of aheller5
I'm already booked thanks and cant wait
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Thank YOU! See you in August...
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
834 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I wish I could make Magic Live in 2018, but I'm unable.

I'm hoping to use my time share to go to a Magic Live very soon. I'll save my gambling time and money for after the event. That's the plan anyway. I miss playing 3 card poker.
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Sorry you can't make it. Good luck with that Three Card Poker!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » MAGIC Live! 2018... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL