The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Peek Wallets (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1500 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Sight Unseen Case S. U. C. and I second what D Whitton says for a reason.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1303 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Keep your eye on a new product from Looch soon Smile
Mentalist, Magician, Agent of Awe
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11830 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On May 15, 2018, elimagic wrote:
Keep your eye on a new product from Looch soon Smile

Yes best add Blink to the list. For the record, I do own SAW.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
10513 Posts

Profile of John C
For the money and what it does I don't think one can beat the complete peek wallet from tony miller.

I was at a conference over the weekend carried and used it repeatedly. It holds my license and credit cards,biz cards cash. Nice item.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
See the For Sale listings -- I have one more brand new Complete Peek Wallet listed there!

Thanks,
Jerry
Stunninger
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
newguy
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of newguy
Zzzzzzzzzz

Webber’s SEER beats them all
Adam Meier
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2018, Stunninger wrote:
Check out Blink from Looch:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......t=120#13

A brilliant wallet.
Stunninger
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
I would have to disagree about Michael Weber's SEER wallet. After reading about the SEER for several years, I finally bought one a while back. Have to say, I'm a bit underwhelmed by it.

In my opinion, Blink is superior to the SEER. In more ways than one.

This is just my opinion. I respect that wallet choice is a very personal thing and to each his own.

Most of the wallets I own have 2 or 3 features I really like. But I find myself gravitating towards certain wallets more than others.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
10513 Posts

Profile of John C
What does the blink do for $100 That the complete Peek Wallet does for $50 or $30

I mean, a peek is a peek.... Isn't it?

Do we pay for the objective or each individuals way of saying (with out $$) what's cool?

I do some times buy something because I think it's cool. And no disrespect to buying either way and no disrespect to any creator.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Stunninger
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Of course, no one really needs a peek wallet. A peek can be done without a wallet, just using a business card, a double blank card, an index card or a CT.

But wallets are fun. And some might say interesting and useful. Or maybe just preferred.

If a person has a Complete Peek Wallet, or a SAW, or a JOL Jaks - or any other peek wallet, and are happy with it and it does everything they want and need, then of course there is no real *need* to buy another wallet.

But many of us will keep buying new wallets because we want them, or searching for something that may be a little better in some way.

As far as what Blink does that no other wallet can do (as far as I am aware, anyway), it's all of these combined:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=120

I like Blink alot. But I also still really like my JOL Jaks and my Complete Peek Wallets.

And I'll probably buy Blink version 2 if Looch decides to come out with that next Smile
newguy
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of newguy
Stunninger,

Can I buy your SEER from you as a back up at a reasonable price?
Stunninger
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Newguy, no plans to sell any of my wallets.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Special user
Canada
931 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2018, newguy wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzz

Webber’s SEER beats them all

I heartily agree. And the special handling Michael's worked out with this wallet is simply superb. Those who have this wallet will know what I am talking about.
To purchase my released works, please visit www.curiousmiracles.biz
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3175 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Jul 2, 2018, John C wrote:
What does the blink do for $100 That the complete Peek Wallet does for $50 or $30

I mean, a peek is a peek.... Isn't it?

Do we pay for the objective or each individuals way of saying (with out $$) what's cool?

I do some times buy something because I think it's cool. And no disrespect to buying either way and no disrespect to any creator.

Hi John, we have both been around this forum for years and know each other a little. When I say to you BLINK is unlike any other peek case you have tried, I say it with 1000% sincerity. I wouldn't invest many thousands of pounds developing, refining and manufacturing 'just another peek case'. Its the last thing the community needs. I can honestly say, hand on heart BLINK is a game changer. of course I am going to be biased, but the sheer amount of freedom and flexibility it gives can only really be understood when you are using one in a show. Sceptical? I would be too, but check out the reviews from the professionals who paid for theirs!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
570 Posts

Profile of Circusman
For me it has to be the Phantom Wallet.

I cannot fault it, or the many uses it fulfills.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1576 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
I have used dozens and dozens of peek wallets/cases. I don't need a multi purpose wallet (although I have several). What I want and need is a peek, plain and simple. Blink is my peek case of choice. Simple and effective and looks elegant. In my opinion is the best peek item there is.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3175 Posts

Profile of Looch
Thank you Tony! Coming from you, it means so much Smile
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Tilburg, The Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
I’ve had different wallets: Infinity, Showdown, Telethought and use a SAW as my “normal” wallet. Last week i’ve received Blink. It only does one thing but does it d*mn good!
Looks perfectly normal but is very clever and flexibel so my vote goes to Blink! There are also wonderful handlings shared on the Facebook group.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3175 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2018, Bietfriek wrote:
I’ve had different wallets: Infinity, Showdown, Telethought and use a SAW as my “normal” wallet. Last week i’ve received Blink. It only does one thing but does it d*mn good!
Looks perfectly normal but is very clever and flexibel so my vote goes to Blink! There are also wonderful handlings shared on the Facebook group.

Thanks man, it really is a game-changer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Peek Wallets (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL