The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a Bicycle deck with back that looks like box (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curtisG
View Profile
New user
Great Falls, VA
35 Posts

Profile of curtisG
I have seen these cards over the years, but now that I need some I can't find where to get them. I'm looking for a normal bicycle faced deck with the back that looks like the Bicycle box (either Red or Blue). Anyone know where to get these? I've been looking for a couple of weeks now and come up empty

--curtis

Click here to view attached image.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2696
You also get one included with the effect called "Quadrant Limited Edition by Brandon David & Chris Turchi" which is a very cool effect and you will find it in the "Open box" auction spot on penguin quite often lately. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2689
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2017, curtisG wrote:
I have seen these cards over the years, but now that I need some I can't find where to get them. I'm looking for a normal bicycle faced deck with the back that looks like the Bicycle box (either Red or Blue). Anyone know where to get these? I've been looking for a couple of weeks now and come up empty

--curtis

Hi Curtis,
I just posted a similar post yesterday regarding the Rider Back tuck cases. I assume that is your question, if I am reading aright. Smile
FYI, here is the link to the Bicycle site. The classic "Rider Back" tuck cases are now called "807"s as opposed to the standard 808s
http://www.bicyclecards.com/product/bicy......g-cards/

Edit: I guess based on Poof-Daddy's reply you're looking for something else!?
curtisG
View Profile
New user
Great Falls, VA
35 Posts

Profile of curtisG
Thanks Poof-Daddy - that's exactly what I was looking for!!

@docguitarman - I had seen your post about the 807 deck which was helpful, but not what I was looking for. Happy to learn about the 807, as I really dislike the new style boxes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a Bicycle deck with back that looks like box (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL