The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Using TUC for imagination coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Signet
I just started playing around with my Ike TUC coin. I have been doing coin through glass and a few of the other effects on Tangopedia. I have imagination coins and have done this a few times. I'm wondering, couldn't you use the TUC to do this effect? It seems to me that it would work better than the(. Afterall, TUC nests itself with a little shake. Has anyone tried this. If so,how did it play?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
How would you use this where the volunteer lifts up the top coin? I don’t see how a TUC would work in this routine.

Jim
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I agree with J-Mac. I can't see any advantage to using a TUC for "Imagination Coins". I would even go a step further and say "I" wouldn't use it in any coins across routine that climaxes with an "extra" coin ending up in the spec's hand. Once you "go South" with the [, the part that is left (as a coin) is way too thin to get away with.

I do use a Walking Liberty TUC and only 2 regular Walkers for a 3 fly routine using the TUC as a sp**t coin similar to one of the routines I do with my "Sucker Punch" set using only 2 chips and the sp**t. Since you are using an Ike, It would be a lot easier to do the moves (since it is bigger than my half and I would imagine easier to seperate). I have added a layer of the C.S. Hyde Optically clear teflon tape to the face of the inner part. Now it slides much easier across the built in teflon disc in the TUC and helps with the slide along the inner edge of the [.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Signet
When I have done the trick, I just did the first vanish and stopped there. This would work with Tuc. You are right the second part absolutely wouldn't work. I guess I wasn't thinking beyond the first vanish, since that is all I've been doing with it. I guess I've just got TUC on the brain lately. It is an amazing coin.
seanmccarthy121
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of seanmccarthy121
No need to run if you aren't being chased, a regular shell works much better
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Using TUC for imagination coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL