The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Andrew Dodds Introduction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Dodds
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Andrew Dodds
Hey all,

I have been involved in magic off and on over the last 20 years. Shortly after leaving the Navy over 10 years ago, I made a short foray into performing professionally for corporate events and parties. I no longer perform, but still enjoy studying and the occasional practice. I live in the San Francisco Bay area, and I am looking forward to becoming more active within the community and learning from everyone.

Thanks,
Andrew
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Andrew Dodds,

I'm from Sacramento so there is a chance we have or will cross paths at some point if you frequent Magic events like Oakland Magic Circle's Magic Auction and such.

I take it you are more into Close-Up Magic?

Glad you could join us.

-Mary Mowder
Andrew Dodds
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Andrew Dodds
Hi Mary,

Good to meet you. As far as performing you are absolutely correct. Although I actually like to watch Stage performances more. Our paths will likely cross soon in that case!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Welcome to TMC Andrew Dodds. I live in San Ramon, nice to see more Bay Area people here.

Dave
Andrew Dodds
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Andrew Dodds
Thanks Boomer. Good to meet you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Andrew Dodds Introduction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL