The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Who is going to KAX 2018? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Who is going to KAX this year? I went the first year, and I'm going again this year. I'm going to try to organize a Magic Castle get together for Tuesday.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Hi Dan -

I'm pretty sure that my wife and I will be attending KAX in January 2018. Although we haven't actually registered yet, or booked our hotel room or flights. When we went to KAX in January 2015 and again in January 2016, we pulled it off with short notice then, as well.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Hey Donald, I hope to see you there. let me know if you plan on going to the Castle. Flights were cheap, though I used points and got my flight for free. And I got a roommate to save on the hotel.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
We won't be attending KAX this year. Plans have changed.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Oh well Donald, maybe you can go next time.
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
I'll be there in the Dealer room!! Come by the Wack-o-Magic booth and say hi! I know I haven't been active recently, I've been working on a TV show full time the last 5 season... leaves very little time for Magic sadly..
Scott Green
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Scott Green
It's going to be a great conference, and there's a new opening night variety show that's an awesome addition.
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
I can't make it to KAX, however I WILL be performing in the Parlour at the Magic Castle
doing the Brunch Shows on Saturday & Sunday January 27th & 28th if any one wants to drop by
and come see me on their way from the Kax weekend!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Our new royalty-free music CD, “Make it Magic - Showtime!” will debut at KAX 2018. It’s our most kid-friendly collection yet! If you do kid and family shows, this CD is a must-have!
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2018, Donald Dunphy wrote:
We won't be attending KAX this year. Plans have changed.

- Donald

I remember when you told me you were going to be at a different convention. I set my plans to be there. But you had a change of plans.
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1354 Posts

Profile of danfreed
Well, KAX was really good this year. I've been to KAX twice and Kidabra twice, and I think as a whole, this KAX was the best of the 4. Though every year has some good stuff and some things that didn't float my boat. It's also a nice chance to have a few extra vacation days in CA.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Who is going to KAX 2018? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL