The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam: Jan 12-14: Stone, Osterlind, Rocco & Haydn (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Moreland
View Profile
New user
Oregon
1 Post

Profile of Greg Moreland
This year's Portland Magic Jam will be Jan 12-14 (2018). www.PDXMagicJam.com
Headliners: DAVID STONE, RICHARD OSTERLIND, ROCCO SILANO, and WHIT (POP) HAYDN!
4 lectures, 2 evening shows, 4 close up shows, panel discussion, parlor contest, magic dealers, and private workshops.
We've been growing steadily since 2009, and are returning to last year's upgraded venue: the Airport Sheraton Inn.

Click here to view attached image.
Belanos
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Belanos
Last year was a blast! Can't wait for this one! Great line-up this year!!!!!!!!
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Wow, this is one of the best line-ups yet! (and last year was a great one!). The venue at the Airport Sheraton is also top-notch! Folks in the area would be daft not to go to this fine convention.
Zack
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Zack
This is my very favorite local convention. Always a blast, and the lineup is awesome!
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Wow!!! Great line-up, good work Greg!
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
Rocky
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Rocky
The best magic convention for your hard earned dollar! I've gone every year and NEVER disappointed.
Rocky
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Rocky
...I'm pre-registered!
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I got my ticket. I will be there next weekend. Had to miss last year because my kid had emergency surgery. So excited to see David Stone live, he is one of my absolute top favorite performers! Thank you Greg for putting this together!
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Starts tomorrow evening! Can’t wait!
williammartin
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of williammartin
What a first day on Saturday!
- Lectures by Rocco Silano, "Pop" Haydn, and David Stone.
- The "round robin" event is fantastic - all four headliners performing for small groups in a more intimate setting.
- Great selection in the dealer's room.
- The evening show for the public included Pop Haydn, David Stone, with Richard Osterlind closing. Two solid hours of magic and mentalism.

Congratulations to Greg and everyone involved with the Portland Magic Jam. I keep wondering how they will top the previous year, and they keep doing it.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
What an epic weekend. Met some Café members and saw old friends. Seriously one of the best magic jams in a long time. David Stone, Whit Haydn, Rocco, and Richard Osterland were incredible.
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
548 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
The first day started great! A lecture from Richard Osterlind, and a terrific show with Pop Haydn, David Stone, a couple of variety performers from the local area, and closing with Rocco! I hadn't seen Rocco perform live before, so that was a real treat!

Day 2 (Saturday) was also a blast (see the post above). Sunday morning concluded with lectures/talks by David, Pop, and Richard, followed by a contest.

Seriously, this is such a fun convention! I can't wait until next year!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Portland Magic Jam: Jan 12-14: Stone, Osterlind, Rocco & Haydn (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL