The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » JUST RELEASED! Bond Lee 2" Manip Balls!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
Ok, I am excited! This has been in the works for several months and finally available. The Bond Lee 1.7" manip balls have been a hot item this year. Read the reviews on the forum for more info. These are the best! I've been playing around with my prototype set for a few months now and love them. A huge improvement with this set over others is the 2 shells fit together perfectly - no gaps. And the red is a bright deep red - not a florescent red.

Click here to view attached image.
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
639 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Is that the same red as the 1.7" ones?

By the way here is a link to the webpage

http://www.sterlinimagic.com/bond-lee-s-......s-2.html
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
No, it is more like the Fakini "Prestige" red
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
639 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Ok thanks. I like that deep red much more
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
While white is preferred, red is a very close 2nd. I think people who prefer red will love the new color. We only have 400 sets of both red and white available worldwide, sales so far have been unbelievable. I expected this to be a great seller as we've had many requests for larger size balls. And, it's a great product!
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
I hope you guys aren't taking this post as an unsolicited ad. I am actually very excited about this item, especially since I use 2". This was to be released around February of this year and I've had prototypes for a few months now and have been anxiously awaiting to announce. They are filling a great void in the market. A perfect product at a great price
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » JUST RELEASED! Bond Lee 2" Manip Balls!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL