The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Crayon Vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill08
View Profile
Elite user
Montreal
420 Posts

Profile of Bill08
This is a trick that was shown to me by my cousin around 25 years ago, and I haven't seen it done since. Originally it was a cigarette vanish, done impromptu with a normal cigarette. I created this version with a crayon to perform for children. The patter is "I'm going to throw this crayon towards you - it's going to vanish in the air, travel all the way around the world, and come back to my hand"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtYxeht4v7I
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3141 Posts

Profile of Julie
In the early 1960's U.F. Grant sold an effect he called Cigarette Classic employing this principle. The effect is that a cigarette is placed behind a playing card. The playing card is torn-up--the cigarette has clearly vanished and both hands are empty--then the same cigarette is produced from a pack of cigarettes or some other place of the performer's choosing.

Another oldie, but a goodie. Smile

Julie
Bill08
View Profile
Elite user
Montreal
420 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Interesting, thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Crayon Vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL