The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Want To Be Happy? Do Something Nice For Someone Else. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
goochelen
View Profile
New user
Hexagonia
56 Posts

Profile of goochelen
H-E-L-L-O

Merry Christmas !
samllevy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of samllevy
Hello ! Thanks for everything !
Pixelated
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Pixelated
Hello!

very kind of you Atlas, thank you
Drtriage
View Profile
Loyal user
My garden fence has
259 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Hello

(and thank you for the generous offer - congratulations to whoever wins and all the best to whoever they are able to help)
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1236 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Congratulations to Luke Jonas, winner of my little contest. Thanks to all who participated. I hope you all have a fantastic 2018!

Best,

Atlas
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Fix!
Psy
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of Psy
I don't see any Luke Jonas here
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
of the WI having made 5 tier cakes with
3965 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Dec 7, 2017, Atlas wrote:
Greetings my friends and colleagues!

Another year has come and gone. The Holidays are barreling down upon us and I thought I'd like to do something nice for someone.

I'd also like to feel that the person who benefits has merited what they receive.

So, I'm happy to send my complete works - for FREE - to an individual who has done something kind for someone else. We'll operate entirely on a trust basis. I don't need to know what it is that you've done, just that your heart was in the right place and that you've tried to brighten someone else's day as much as you possibly could.

Past actions don't count - it has to be something positive that you decide to do in response to reading this post.

My hope is that a lot of kindness will spring up from this one post and that we can each remember as a result that we can have a positive impact on the world around us, every day of the year.

Please say hello below if you want in. I'll choose and announce one name at random on the 31st. That person will then be contacted for their mailing address and I'll send my complete works on in the New Year.

Thanks everyone! I hope all of you who participate feel richly rewarded regardless of whether you win. In fact, I'm sure you will.

Best,

Atlas

Only I would come across this post on Monday the 1st of January 2018 just 16 and half hours after it closed!

GRRRR I knew I should have been on the magic Café rather than spening time with my Family! Joke!

Atlas - this is such an INCREDIBLY nice offer that you have made and I will gladly go to your site and buy something that I don't already have - like pay it back to you a little.

I knew you were an awesome bloke but this is amazing.

Hope you had an amazing Christmas and a happy new year.

I will make sure I am doing nice stuff all year for you and everyone I know and hopefully those I don't.

My good deed for the year is to take on the PA at church as one of the long-standing PA people has had enough. I'm planning on getting myself to a course this year to make sure I do the best job I can.

Have a great year Atlas and again a MASSIVE thank you - even though I don't have a chance of winning. But I am already a winner as I had a great time with my family AND have managed to pick up Train Tracking this last year. To the winner - you have a treasure trove of amazing mentalism - nice one!
Dave “SPARKY” Matkin

http://www.gofundme.com/MyMadTriathlon

Now AKA........
Smile “WHEELS” Smile
That’s the closest smilies to a wheelchair so I’m using them despite not having a horse ….. or being able to do the walking globe. Mmmmm can you do a walking globe in a wheelchair?
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1236 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2018, Psy wrote:
I don't see any Luke Jonas here

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rt=20#11
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Er, Luke Jonas said he didn't want to enter so how could he have been chosen at random? Something isn't right here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Want To Be Happy? Do Something Nice For Someone Else. (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL