The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Magic" with Jeff McBride and Mario Morris Video (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
I have not posted on here for a long while but to give you the head up - This one hour long video focus on "Street Magic" "with Jeff McBride and my self, filmed in Las Vegas 2017. To watch this FREE video just follow the link and watch it segment by segement, Packed with loads tips and surprise guests.
https://vimeopro.com/user21422866/msm-306
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Very generous.

Thank you Mario and Jeff.
Nickoli Sharpe
View Profile
Regular user
Worldwide
160 Posts

Profile of Nickoli Sharpe
Real nice,

So glad to see your still encouraging people to work the streets.

Thank you,
Nickoli
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
Thanks Mario, very generous!

You’ve inspired me to get out on the streets tomorrow and shake off the cobwebs...
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
Further to the above: I’m pleased to report that I actually did get out and busk today! Woohoo and thank you Mario!

Being honest, I wasted 4 or 5 hours by putting off going out as long as possible (basically I was terrified) but kicked my own backside and made it out to the local town (Southampton) for 2 hours. Bashed out 5 and a 1/2 shows in that time (don’t ask about the half!) and was actually really proud of myself for getting back out there on the streets and getting over the fear.

Tough work building a crowd in this cold weather but I ploughed through and managed to get a half-decent sized crowd for the last 2 shows.

Hatted £24.50 (about $33) which isn’t mega money but hey - it’s better than a punch in the face and tbh I’m just happy that I managed to get out there and beat the fear plus also that I was able to get (some people at least) to stop, stay and pay! I know as I improve, so will the hats!

My show needs lots of tweaking and improvements but I’m going back out tomorrow and hitting tourist-central Winchester. I’m determined to do more shows, to build the crowds quicker and to learn from mistakes I made today.

Thanks again Mario and Jeff!

Phil
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
834 Posts

Profile of Rook
Thanks so much! I've thoroughly enjoyed some of you other work and look forward to this!
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
SugarRayRick
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2017, Phil Ainsworth wrote:
Further to the above: I’m pleased to report that I actually did get out and busk today! Woohoo and thank you Mario!

Being honest, I wasted 4 or 5 hours by putting off going out as long as possible (basically I was terrified) but kicked my own backside and made it out to the local town (Southampton) for 2 hours. Bashed out 5 and a 1/2 shows in that time (don’t ask about the half!) and was actually really proud of myself for getting back out there on the streets and getting over the fear.

Tough work building a crowd in this cold weather but I ploughed through and managed to get a half-decent sized crowd for the last 2 shows.

Hatted £24.50 (about $33) which isn’t mega money but hey - it’s better than a punch in the face and tbh I’m just happy that I managed to get out there and beat the fear plus also that I was able to get (some people at least) to stop, stay and pay! I know as I improve, so will the hats!

My show needs lots of tweaking and improvements but I’m going back out tomorrow and hitting tourist-central Winchester. I’m determined to do more shows, to build the crowds quicker and to learn from mistakes I made today.

Thanks again Mario and Jeff!

Phil

Well done on getting out there.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hear to help, lot of resources as well as FREE advice on our sight.
www.schoolofbusking.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Magic" with Jeff McBride and Mario Morris Video (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL