The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Mallory Square Live (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
167 Posts

Profile of Endless West
Clicked on YouTube live tab for the first time a few minutes ago and found this live stream of Mallory Square:

https://youtu.be/Wyg9dRU53mk

Not sure if it stays live everyday through the sunset celebration, but I'll hope!
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2597 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Very nice, but it’s too far away to see anything! It might be worthwhile to check it at sunset (EST) to watch the crowd react to the sunset, (which I’m told is spectacular) other than that, I can’t see any reason to look at this.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
167 Posts

Profile of Endless West
I keep forgetting to check in at sunset everyday, but Mallory square always has some one up on a tripod juggling or on a tight rope with huge crowds, so I think seeing them gather crowds would be pretty easy. We will see.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2597 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I don’t understand this, but apparently that link takes us to a video about what the poor do that the rich don’t.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
167 Posts

Profile of Endless West
It was a link to the live webcam at Mallory.
I watched it a few times to see people gathering for the sunset celebration.

Not really sure what you mean by "what poor do that the rich don't."
I just clicked the link and it no longer points to the same video feed and now states video unavailable.
Are you saying the link went to a video about poor vs rich? Or are you making a kind of social commentary on busking?
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2597 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2018, Endless West wrote:
It was a link to the live webcam at Mallory.
I watched it a few times to see people gathering for the sunset celebration.

Not really sure what you mean by "what poor do that the rich don't."
I just clicked the link and it no longer points to the same video feed and now states video unavailable.
Are you saying the link went to a video about poor vs rich? Or are you making a kind of social commentary on busking?

I'm not being clever. The link did show Mallory Square and I commented on that. The last time I clicked on it, it led to a video that was entitled "What The Poor Do That The Rich Don't."
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2597 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, Endless West wrote:
Clicked on YouTube live tab for the first time a few minutes ago and found this live stream of Mallory Square:

Not sure if it stays live everyday through the sunset celebration, but I'll hope!

Is this one different?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGMsPrRESvo

See if that works.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2597 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2017, Endless West wrote:

OK, NOW it say "Mallory Square" again, but the screen says; "This live stream is no longer available."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Mallory Square Live (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL