The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Asia's Got Talent Winner - Sacred Riana (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
Talk about great character development!! This brilliant girl creeps out the audience using simple magic tricks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKyOaDh5USI
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Brilliant character.
Anton4
View Profile
New user
Rensselaer, NY
56 Posts

Profile of Anton4
She’s also competing on America’s Got Talent this season.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kolo9
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Great Character ... She'll be booked for years if she plays her cards correctly....
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
People here say stuff like that all the time.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
The interesting thing for me is that they brought her on AGT without even the slightest mention that she had already won Asia's Got Talent. She is a known commodity... not some random contestant. This isn't at all unusual as they have done these things many times in the past.
Ray Pierce
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:

Right, and it rarely happens. She's doing what she did on Asia's Got Talent. She will in no way play the same for US audiences, so she will be gone quickly.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2018, Mindpro wrote:
Quote:

Right, and it rarely happens. She's doing what she did on Asia's Got Talent. She will in no way play the same for US audiences, so she will be gone quickly.

Made the cut last night and it's off to the live shows.

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2018, Stanyon wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 5, 2018, Mindpro wrote:
Quote:

Made the cut last night and it's off to the live shows.

FWIW

I have NO idea if she will make it or not. My point is only that people say things like she will be booked for years if she plays her cards right and I am just curious as to what that is based upon?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Simon: I just want this to end!

Howie: Go away now!

Doesn't sound too positive. So...she goes on further? Good! I like it!

Doug
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2018, Dannydoyle wrote:
I have NO idea if she will make it or not. My point is only that people say things like she will be booked for years if she plays her cards right and I am just curious as to what that is based upon?

Very interesting that no one is addressing or answering your question. I too would like ot hear this and what it is based on. My knowledge, insight, and experience tells me differently.
Anton4
View Profile
New user
Rensselaer, NY
56 Posts

Profile of Anton4
She was voted off last night. Her performance was not very good.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am still curious as to the how she will be booked for so many gigs if she plays her cards right.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
DavidJComedy
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
79 Posts

Profile of DavidJComedy
AGT has been casting that show more and more over the years. And yes, that brings better quality talent to a larger audience, but I feel it almost causes the show to lose some of why people watch it. Having auditioned before, and knowing a bit of the behind the scenes (and most of you probably understand how produced it is), I'm still surprised how tightly cast it has become in recent years, especially with regard to the magic industry. Names like Eric Jones, Shin Lim, you know the list. This season they even put a signed music duo on: Us the Duo. A signed artist, performing world-wide, with albums released, even on a soundtrack to a kids movie!
David
davidjcomedy.com
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Congratulations Shin Lim on winning AGT. Well deserved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Asia's Got Talent Winner - Sacred Riana (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL