The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Where to find Fakini Billiard Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Robbins
View Profile
Elite user
Anchorage, Alaska
447 Posts

Profile of Mike Robbins
Where can I find them, and how much are they? Been out of the game for awhile and don't see them at my old haunts.

Thanks!
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Shakespeare
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20357 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
For all purposes they are out of business, they took orders last I heard, and never delivered or refunded the money. Frank died several years ago, the family ran them until some kind of trouble, then they just stopped with not rumors of why.

Just check a few topics down, you will see some new manufacturers that recently come to market.

If you had them and sold yours, big mistake.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
379 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
Several independent shops still carry them. Check out www.magicshopsandiego.com
I was just there today, and they have some in stock. Hope this helps!
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
614 Posts

Profile of Rook
They have indeed become harder and harder to find. JL Lukas makes a very suitable alternative, and I've been happy with them. I have, however, recently managed to find a set of Fakini balls on Ebay for $100, so you can occasionally find them in magic shops that do estate/commissions or at auctions.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
The Bond Lee 2" balls are now available, white and red. (white are currently sold out, more stock coming in soon)
$110 intro priced for 4B/2S sets
As a 30+ year user of another American made brand, I can honestly say I prefer these and have switched over.
The biggest difference to me is the fit of the shells-2 completely cover a ball, no gaps
You will not be disappointed
Schaff
View Profile
Regular user
Fargo, ND
103 Posts

Profile of Schaff
I have a like new special set of fakini golf balls I'll sell. Has 4 balls and 2 s***ls. Pm me if you would like to buy em.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Where to find Fakini Billiard Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL