The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Parent Assembly Auction Postponed due to Weather (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HerbS
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of HerbS
Due to and expected heavy snowstorm in the NYC area, the Parent Assembly magic auction scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, January 4, has been postponed. We will be back soon with a new date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Russo
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Russo
Info?? Any one live in or near Lowell, Mass. I'm 80, lost Dad when I was 7 - he's from Lowell Mass. Also Uncles, Grandparents,cousins - most now past(9 Lafayettst. Lowell) He was also the 1920's Mass. Heavy Weight Boxing Champion. HE'S LEAVING WAS HOW I GOT INO MAGIC- doing shows when I was 10, to suppliment State Family Aid. Any info appreciated-- by "Café" pm or personal e/mail 'russo70248@yahoo.com' thank you, Ralph(russo)ROUSSEAU(30 years SAM #22)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Parent Assembly Auction Postponed due to Weather (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL