The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Penguin Magic - Nice personal touch! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrjinglesusa
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of mrjinglesusa
I've placed numerous orders with Penguin Magic since I got back into magic and just placed another order today for some Tango Magic products I wanted that just come back in stock.

I got my shipping confirmation and a couple minutes later I got another email with a link "Watch your magic order being packed!" I thought it would be a generic video/advertisement but no, it was actually a video of MY products being packed in a USPS box with MY name and address by a white gloved person!

I thought that was so cool and a nice personal touch - I've never seen that from another company in all my years of ordering products online.

Kudos Penguin Magic - that was really neat.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
Fawn Grove, PA
1402 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I do like that touch. In 2016 my sister ordered me a magic book from them, and on the day we got together to exchange gifts she was bubbling about how they sent her the video of them actually packing it. She loved it.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Penguin Magic - Nice personal touch! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL