The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (81 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
BOUGHT!!


Thank you Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3080 Posts

Profile of videoman
Since it ended up as the last post on the previous page Nick's announcement probably didn't get the attention it deserved so I'm reposting it here.

BTW, just a fabulous utility device. Simple and Sweet!!!


Quote:
On May 8, 2018, einhorn wrote:
ANDROID IS HERE!!!!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......ebag.dfb


Enjoy and thanks for your patience.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3596 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Oh sweet! Someone was just telling me about this a few days ago on facebook, and I was a bit disappointed that it was IOS only. Thanks for the update Videoman. added to my wishlist for this weekend
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Special user
760 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
This really is so much fun. Love this.
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1233 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Yaaaayyy!

Sleepy
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
1821 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Well worth the wait. Thank you Nick.

Neil
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Got my android ver this morning. Wow Smile this is gonna be fun!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
2467 Posts

Profile of warren
I've blown my magic budget for this month but will definitely be picking up the Android version of this next month as everything Nick puts out is a worker Smile
baobow
View Profile
Elite user
450 Posts

Profile of baobow
Could someone please advise how much storage for the app is required for the andriod version please?
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1506 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
What would be a nice addition is being able to see the number you coded in the app (maybe as the battery level or the time) so you can check and verify that you implemented the correct number. I screwed up the setting of the number twice yesterday and I think it would be nice to see this number before opening the note app as a security net Smile
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
jmbulg
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
193 Posts

Profile of jmbulg
Is there a way to prepare a list on a computer and import it ? I lost my custom list (prepared with patience on my smartphone's keyboard) for unknown reasons and since I did not export it, I have to recreate it.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
5800 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 18, 2018, jmbulg wrote:
Is there a way to prepare a list on a computer and import it ? I lost my custom list (prepared with patience on my smartphone's keyboard) for unknown reasons and since I did not export it, I have to recreate it.


Create list on your PC, copy and paste list into an email. Copy and paste from email on your phone.
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On May 18, 2018, jmbulg wrote:
Is there a way to prepare a list on a computer and import it ? I lost my custom list (prepared with patience on my smartphone's keyboard) for unknown reasons and since I did not export it, I have to recreate it.


I just made this for you which lets you type a list on your computer to generate the DFB page which you can bookmark and put into your phone later:
http://marckerstein.com/?dfbcreate
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
I own inject and read the thread so far the differences are, that I can use the force bag offline and on MY phone.

Correct or did I missed anything? Just not sure if this purchase makes it sense as I already own inject.
tomd
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On May 19, 2018, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
I own inject and read the thread so far the differences are, that I can use the force bag offline and on MY phone.

Correct or did I missed anything? Just not sure if this purchase makes it sense as I already own inject.


This has nothing to do with inject. I have both, they are completely different.

Yes, DFB is offline.
cardbiker
View Profile
Special user
893 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On May 19, 2018, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
I own inject and read the thread so far the differences are, that I can use the force bag offline and on MY phone.

Correct or did I missed anything? Just not sure if this purchase makes it sense as I already own inject.


If you can’t see the difference I wouldn’t bother
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
If I can't see doesn't mean there aren't difference. So in case this app provides me anything inject doesn't I wanted to know that.
matsam
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of matsam
Quote:
On May 19, 2018, magicmarcuk wrote:
Quote:
On May 18, 2018, jmbulg wrote:
Is there a way to prepare a list on a computer and import it ? I lost my custom list (prepared with patience on my smartphone's keyboard) for unknown reasons and since I did not export it, I have to recreate it.


I just made this for you which lets you type a list on your computer to generate the DFB page which you can bookmark and put into your phone later:
http://marckerstein.com/?dfbcreate


Thanks, Marc! Very nice assist for the community and great job with the app.
fwiw, I'll be buying everything you make. I never even used the full upgraded version of WebFX. no regrets!
yoyomagic
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of yoyomagic
Quote:
On May 19, 2018, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
If I can't see doesn't mean there aren't difference. So in case this app provides me anything inject doesn't I wanted to know that.


These apps are very different. You would definitely have uses for both. Pretty sure you will love this as many top working magicians around the world are.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (81 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL