The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (190 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..28~29~30 [Next]
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2018, CliveHyams wrote:
I don’t, I buy it direct on iTunes and burn it onto a disc from my Mac. Money has never ever been an issue with me in my life so I take the best course of action that suits me. You may well be ethical Warren but there is far for more protection with the iOS market and that’s just a fact of life . Androids can and still will always be abused and I have always found it’s the poorer end of our society who tend to do this Smile

You have totally ignored the point of my reply ie Nick didn't say Android users were cheapskates it was you that called us all cheapskates, he just stated that IOS is better protected which I didn't say I disagreed with so you saying there is far more protection with IOS is pointless as I didn't say that it didn't have more protection than Android.

With regards to how you download music what your doing is exactly the same as myself and the majority of Android users that you insulted only in reverse, for the record I have owned an Iphone however it just wasn't for me and I got rid of it after 1 week, with Android when out and about if there's a song I like I can download it on the spot I don't have to wait until I'm home and mess about with Itunes etc and that was just one issue I had.
Personally I like Samsung phones as they are simple and easy to use whilst at the same time being one of the best phones on the market my wife has just had a Samsung S9 phone that beat the iphone X in most reviews that I saw on youtube, that said if for any reason DFB stops working on Android then I might switch over to the Iphone X however that is a very big might.

I still believe you to be a very rude individual having just joined the Café and insulted a good number of it's members, I offered you a chance to redeem yourself for your actions by way of an apology however you've chosen to ignore it and so for the sake of the thread I'm just going to ignore you as your far to rude an individual for my liking.

Just to put the thread back on track I'd just like to say that DFB is a fantastic app with or without the updates and we're just lucky that Nick and Craig chose to release this to the magic community......well done on a great product.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Because the reviews were by fandroids, that’s why.
CliveHyams
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of CliveHyams
I buy the iTunes tunes on my Mac and you are allowed to transfer from iOS to iOS so why are you digging yourself such a hole Warren ? Do what you like but I will do it the correct way set out by iOS . You bat around the Android workaround I really don’t care one iota Smile
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
193 Posts

Profile of Wardy
This is a fantastic app. Glad I have it on my android. Great reactions in conjunction with Rainbow.
Well done Nick, sorry about the pirates, but I can probably guess which country they're based in.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Had been on the verge of purchasing this, but am an Android user, so now back on the fence. My worry is not so much that the app isn't good, but that if it's no longer going to be updated, seems much more likely to break on updates and also would miss out on other features/improvements that iOS users get. I totally understand the reasoning, and it's Nick's app so he is obviously free to do what he wants with it, but now I'm back on the fence about it. Is there any word on whether the app will at least be maintained to the point that it won't break in the future?
CliveHyams
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of CliveHyams
Just remember the app is fantastic as it is iOS or android . Therefore set your phone so updates are not automatic and it must always work in its current brilliant form . I actually as experiment used it in conjunction with Sven Pad yesterday at a gig and it may have been a bit over kill but the reactions were incredible Smile
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2018, no2ss wrote:
Had been on the verge of purchasing this, but am an Android user, so now back on the fence. My worry is not so much that the app isn't good, but that if it's no longer going to be updated, seems much more likely to break on updates and also would miss out on other features/improvements that iOS users get. I totally understand the reasoning, and it's Nick's app so he is obviously free to do what he wants with it, but now I'm back on the fence about it. Is there any word on whether the app will at least be maintained to the point that it won't break in the future?

I would hope that were an Android update to break the app then it would be fixed. I don't mind not having the newest update on Android, the app I paid for still works wonderfully without the extra bells and whistles. Some apps get worst with updates ( Marty anyone?)
CliveHyams
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of CliveHyams
Don’t upgrade then Mandy I didn’t on Marty on my iPod touch at its works exactly as it did from the start Smile
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
The updates usually involve security patches (not just new version) and if used as a daily driver, not updating can be an issue.

If the device is dedicated for magic apps (like your iPod touch), then not a problem.
CliveHyams
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of CliveHyams
Yes its dedicated I never update it . I try it in on the iPhone X and a lot update and work but I keep the bare bones on the iPad touch just incase and it never fails . Even all my fabrice delaure effects still work a charm on that Smile
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Has Clive been banned already?
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
He's the second person with the same punctuation and typing style to get banned in the last 2 weeks. I think they are all Tarik in disguise
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Why was Tarik banned? He seemed like a good guy, or did I miss something? I can never keep up with this stuff. I know Jamie and Karl we're fake.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2018, MazingMandy wrote:
Has Clive been banned already?

One can only hope....he's definitely one of the rudest most arrogant people to post on the Café in the last month or so haha
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
And C Suite magic. That is the best cafè news ever.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
So who are all these people, these fake accounts, and what's the speculation on why they'd post here? Are they all related?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It appeared to me that they were fanboys for particular sellers on here, boosting their posts. Etc.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2018, pegasus wrote:
It appeared to me that they were fanboys for particular sellers on here, boosting their posts. Etc.

Possibly but that doesn't make sense on this particular thread as Nick's APP doesn't need it as it's a definite winner, I don't think I've heard one negative review for it.... With Nick you can more or less just buy anything he puts his name to without even seeing the effect and know your going to get something that's very good and practical for the working magician.
Palace510
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Palace510
Great app by Nick love it.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2018, warren wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2018, pegasus wrote:

Possibly but that doesn't make sense on this particular thread as Nick's APP doesn't need it as it's a definite winner, I don't think I've heard one negative review for it.... With Nick you can more or less just buy anything he puts his name to without even seeing the effect and know your going to get something that's very good and practical for the working magician.

No, definitely not for Nick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DIGITAL FORCE BAG BY NICK EINHORN (190 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..28~29~30 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL