The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EStooge's MystiCube dice - became a REAL masterpiece !! (94 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2018, ltchip wrote:
Can the cloud feature be used to show the results as a notification on a smartwatch -like inject?

Dear Itchip;

Currently not, we will update our customers once we will enable it.

Kind regards,

Gidy.
ltchip
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of ltchip
Thanks gidy - looking forward to it - if it is on the way that's good enough for me
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2018, ltchip wrote:
Thanks gidy - looking forward to it - if it is on the way that's good enough for me

You are welcome Smile

Gidy.
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
I have a couple of questions. First regarding the size of the die. I see at the beginning of this thread and on the eStooge website that they are 20mm. Then on a video on the Alakazam website both Peter and Gidy say that they are 19mm. Which it correct?

Second, has anybody found matching dice for sale? For giveaways at the performance.
Regards,
Silverthorne
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I am pretty sure you can buy matching die for these as my good friend Mark Chandaue has had these from the get go and certainly did I believe . I am not sure about the size but 1mm either way seems very irrelevant , 1 inch maybe a game changer ( apparently so according to my girlfriend ) Tarik 🙂
WooG
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of WooG
After I had purchased my set I asked Gidy about the dice and he was able to send me a link on eBay which had similar dice at an affordable price to giveaway. Which had the same edges and sizes. Have had no issues with the swapping out ( either before or after) .

(Edit) - and I remember it as 19mm
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Thanks WooG.
Do you have the link to eBay?
Regards,
Silverthorne
MRAC
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of MRAC
I've sent you a PM

quote]On Jun 17, 2018, QuailCreek wrote:
Thanks WooG.
Do you have the link to eBay? [/quote]
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Could you send me the link for the dice also. Cheers.

Quote:
On Jun 17, 2018, WooG wrote:
After I had purchased my set I asked Gidy about the dice and he was able to send me a link on eBay which had similar dice at an affordable price to giveaway. Which had the same edges and sizes. Have had no issues with the swapping out ( either before or after) .

(Edit) - and I remember it as 19mm
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Profile of Kaarlo von Freymann
Funny, when I use one die some people suspect the die. One Nokia engineer even wanted to take it to the Nokia lab which I of course arranged for in the way discussed here now. I said " you may crush it, will consume less time than activating all your lab devices"

With three dies it has never happened, except some one will suspect they are somehow weighted, to which I say "weighted dies, what is that" and they are very proud to know something I do not know. After I finally understand I say, but you threw the dies 3 times and you did get a different result every time, did you not ? I always make them do that as it also helps me control everything works as it should, which unfortunately is not 100 % sure. (Why I have still not been able to find out) just as I have not been able to get the watch function as a normal one, which to me is no issue as at my age I would never want to carry such an ugly modern plastic watch when not needing it for the purpose discussed here. I have used below watch exclusively since 30 years

http://koleksijamtanganvintage.blogspot.......ale.html

and many in this very small country have noticed that so I have to keep the plastic contraption hidden not to raise eyebrows.

I have said that before but cannot say it often enough: my experience is that what really makes a huge impression is letting people throw the three dies and go to that page in a well known book and read the first line and think of it. I then tell them what they are thinking. That takes the heat off the dies and makes them inspect the book, which of course they can do as much as they like. I say, please check how many pages the book has. 626. No one seems to understand that is a completely irrelevant question. They seem to think you can get 626 results with 3 dies and forget the sum was used. I sometimes do the trick not with the sum but saying throw the black die and write down the result, throw the red die and write the result after the first result, throw the white die and write the result. So now just as an example if you threw 1, 2 and 3 you would go to page 123. In this case of course a crib will not do. You will have to use Maverick Magic's Slate of Mind. And again people forget even in this case there are not 626 possible results.

Cheers from sunny Finland
Kaarlo von Freymann - Helsinki- Finland
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
I have ordered Black, Red and White 19mm dice. Hope they are similar to the Mysticube.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product......543.html
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Just pulled the proverbial trigger on the whole enchilada. APx, 3 Dice and the Mind Watch.
Regards,
Silverthorne
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, QuailCreek wrote:
Just pulled the proverbial trigger on the whole enchilada. APx, 3 Dice and the Mind Watch.

When you get them, send me a PM to join our Facebook group.
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
Will do... thanks!
Regards,
Silverthorne
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, TazBo wrote:
I have ordered Black, Red and White 19mm dice. Hope they are similar to the Mysticube.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product......543.html

Hi;

Here is an another link to eBay with similar dice to the MystiCube dice.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201771280653?Vi......71280653

Regards,

Gidy.
QuailCreek
View Profile
Veteran user
McKenna, WA
388 Posts

Profile of QuailCreek
For those in the US, here is another link. I think these match the MC dice.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-10-Large......DkVaYA8s
Regards,
Silverthorne
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
None that I’ve seen match exactly but should be close enough to fly by most, especially if there is a time delay.
Strange though that it is so difficult to find an exact duplicate.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Not perfect, but will fly by in my opinion.
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/820766543.......teDetail
gidy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of gidy
Hi;

Bare in mind that the spectator does NOT compare the two dice, he uses one ( or more) during the show and you give him away the regular one after you ended this MystiCube part of the show and he steps down with the die (or dice) you gave him so he can not compare them and for that purpose it does it's job. I have inputs from dozens!! of users who do that and they have told me it works great for them.

Have fun Smile .

Gidy, eStooge.
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
I have some pictures of ungimmicked dice. How do I add a picture here for viewers to see.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EStooge's MystiCube dice - became a REAL masterpiece !! (94 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL