The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Trading Room » » Wanted: Paul Wilson's "Little Black Book" or his marketed Gypsy Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob G
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of Bob G
I'm working on learning Paul Wilson's Gypsy Monte. I have the effect and explanation on one of his DVD's, but he goes so quickly that it's hard (for me) to follow -- especially his Tres Arriba false display. I've read that his lecture notes, Little Black Book, has the instructions, so I'm interested in purchasing that if the instructions are fairly detailed. I can't find the book for sale online.

Alternatively, I'd buy the marketed effect, again if the instructions are sufficiently detailed.

Thanks,

Bob
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
The Trading Room is a subforum in the Museum of Playing Cards forum.

This area is for buying and selling playing cards - not general magic. That forum is located here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......m=76&350
Bob G
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Ah! Thanks, DelMagic. I appreciate your taking the time to tell me that and give me the link. I'll post on the correct forum.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Trading Room » » Wanted: Paul Wilson's "Little Black Book" or his marketed Gypsy Monte (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL