The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Armando Lucero New DVD Set (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Theo
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Theo
It looks their site has been hacked as all sorts of alerts come up when I try to access it.
Jacob Grier
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
4 Posts

Profile of Jacob Grier
I'm in the same position. Purchased the set on May 31, got confirmation, and have heard nothing since. I've tried reaching out on their website contact form and here at the Café, to no response. The dropdown menu on the SansMind page shows the release date now as July 1, so I'm hoping that they'll ship soon. The lack of communication is extremely disappointing though.

Quote:
On Jul 6, 2018, Reggie wrote:
Does anyone know how to get in touch with SansMinds? I ordered the box set and have not heard a word from them. I have emailed them multiple times but have no received a reply. The release dat has passed by a month and still nothing. I paid over 400 dollars for this set and Sandsminds seems to not care one bit about it's customers . Some one please help
Theo
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Theo
It is strange why they don't respond and provide an update via this forum when there are obviously problems.
Theo
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Theo
The site looks like it is back up and running. My downloads came through and I have to admit that the production quality and content are outstanding. Well done.
Reggie
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Reggie
I just got an email from Brandon at SansMinds saying that my download was available. The problem is that I did not order the download I ordered the Box set! And to top things off there was no download added to my account. Does anyone have a phone number to SansMinids? Emails don't seem to help much.
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
I believe that part of the box set package was download versions of the DVDs.
Jacob Grier
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon
4 Posts

Profile of Jacob Grier
So has anyone actually received the box sets they paid for? At what point do we start looking for refunds?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Armando Lucero New DVD Set (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL