The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » E Day (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barneyS
View Profile
New user
Virginia
28 Posts

Profile of barneyS
I believe that tomorrow (Feb. 7, 2018) should be called "e" day as e=2.718, approximately.
I would guess that some number force would give that. An example might be where 3 different people draw numbers from 3 bowls, each bowl assigned to a person, and they draw them out randomly, assigning the first digit from each person to create a number, which the mag writes down on a white board as a whole # followed by 3 decimal places. When done several times and added the final value is 2.718. My magic club meeting is tomorrow, but I don't know if I can get time to perform this, or get myself set up for it.
hcs
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
270 Posts

Profile of hcs
687 674 673 684
680 677 678 683
676 681 682 679
675 686 685 672

Force one of the numbers above and develop this magic square (see "melencolia").
Low Vision Marking System * Melencolia - A shrewd and unforgettable method for a 4x4 magic square * https://www.lybrary.com/melencolia-p-921956.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » E Day (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL