The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outlaw Effects Builds (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
184 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
Thank you all very much - the person who designed that deck is a genius. Period. And thanks to them, as well.
rkp
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of rkp
And Vic at Gemini Artifacts will not disappoint! Outstanding customer service! You will have no issues!
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
I now have some Stardust book test for sale at https://magicartifacts.com/product/stardust-book-test/
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
So. San Francisco, CA
1384 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Hi Chris,
Was always curious about this book but not wanting to order from OE. Now re interested in this & I personally feel you should start your own thread introducing your sales of this here in spooky & bizarre as you deserve it & the credit for it but not the neg connection on an OE thread.....my 2 cents

Congrats on making this available from the creator 😊

Hope the above comment not taken negatively by you or anyone here, just think you deserve your own thread on your book Stardust & hope to see more of you here !
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
Thanks and you are correct I will start a new thread
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2839 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2018, Merlinsmagic wrote:
Hi Chris,
Was always curious about this book but not wanting to order from OE. Now re interested in this & I personally feel you should start your own thread introducing your sales of this here in spooky & bizarre as you deserve it & the credit for it but not the neg connection on an OE thread.....my 2 cents

Congrats on making this available from the creator 😊

Hope the above comment not taken negatively by you or anyone here, just think you deserve your own thread on your book Stardust & hope to see more of you here !

I actually got the hardback book, but never got a manual, and COA took forever, just a page of instruction on the marking.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
chrisnet
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of chrisnet
I plan on putting together a video soon for the things that Rick left out. He only wanted people to use the left page "map force" that I came up with but I also put in more then that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Outlaw Effects Builds (52 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL