The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PIN: Propless PIN Divination by Silas Linden (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá

"Any Pin, Anytime"
Reveal anyone PIN Number under the fairest conditions!

"PIN" is Silas Linden's second release for the magic community. His pet method for being able to divine anyone's pin number without the need for gimmicks or fancy props.
Propless miracle, using nothing used except your voice and mind.

PIN can be done with their smartphone or their bank card but does not require either to be physically used.
You could have someone just think of their Pin Number and you can divine it!

Nothing written down
You can do it over the phone or via text!
No dual reality
No gimmicks
100% impromptu
100% Secure and workable
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Thanks for the interest everyone! This was taken out of the market for a while, but now is back with extra ideas !

"PIN" is Silas Linden's second release for the magic community. His pet method for being able to divine anyone's pin number without the need for gimmicks or fancy props.
Propless miracle, using nothing used except your voice and mind.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Al Straker
View Profile
Grammar Host
Australia
1130 Posts

Profile of Al Straker
Interested to hear more brother Pablo, how long is the process involved? Any PA work?
Al Straker
Resident Mystery Entertainer at Multiple Venues
Music & Mentalism Specialty Act 'Completely Mental'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyGhApqnG7I

(Old clip, show has changed quite a bit since then!)

Jazz & Contemporary Musician/Composer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnN3JNmeKns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU_zfOvpneA
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2018, Al Straker wrote:
Interested to hear more brother Pablo, how long is the process involved? Any PA work?

Hello Al!
Silas offer an interesting approach, in which the PIN is decomposed in steps, so you get four (actually more) methods to get single digits in propless manners.
Yes, there is one PA, but the other digits uses other techniques, that you can interchange depending of your Mentalism knowledge, and because each procedure is different and overall conversational, it doesn't feel like boring rational moments, rather interactive participations.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
U rang? Thought I heard my name.

Decomposing Pin Number
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2018, Decomposed wrote:
U rang? Thought I heard my name.

Decomposing Pin Number

Im a sure that you will be an expert in Silas routine Smile haha
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
TheDBK
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheDBK
Has this ever been released or taught anywhere else?
About how many seconds will it take to go through the process?
Thanks,
K
TheDBK
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheDBK
Ok so here is my review:
First of all, I have to say, I really enjoyed reading this. This eBook is basically a collection of methods that are used to divine individual digits of a pin code and at the end Silas teaches you how to string it all together to divine a whole pin code. The processes are completely independent of each other and don’t require you being correct on a certain digit to get the next digit. Now, there are four methods taught along with 2 additional methods in the Extra Ideas section. The thing is, I wouldn’t personally use the routine as it is taught in the book because I feel there is just slightly too much process and you have to use a process for every single one of the digits. What I would do is use this eBook to help build my own pin divination routine. I feel the best way to do this is to combine it with Peter Turner’s Not So Bold Pin Divination and use the methods taught in PIN as a safeguard to get the last 2 digits in case the range of numbers is too great and there are too many outcomes for the remaining middle digits in between after using the process taught in Not So Bold Pin Divination (those who know Peter Turner’s routine will know what I am talking about. Probably. I am not the best at saying a piece of information ambiguously while still making it easy to understand lol).
I feel that combining PIN with some other ideas by Peter Turner, Fraser Parker, and Michael Murray could probably make one of the best pin divination routines ever. By itself though, I would have to say it falls short of some other pin divination routines. Anyways, all in all a great buy for $15 and it certainly equips you with some really great tools for divining a pin code. I feel this is best suited towards someone looking to build their own pin divination routine.

TL;DR: While you can certainly buy this eBook to use the exact routine taught, I feel the the methods taught shine best when combined with some other ideas.

Rating:
Exact routine taught: 8/10
Methods when combined with other principles: 9.5/10
Overall: 9/10
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Congratulations! You truly get the power of the combination of principles and ideas from Silas-PIN

I hope that you can bring fantastic mystery moments for other people, mixing all those inspirations.
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
jko
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of jko
Thanks for the review TheDBK. sounds like it would also work well with other number tricks like Reversal of Fortune by Richard Busch Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PIN: Propless PIN Divination by Silas Linden (5 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL