The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Glimpse (Peek??) -- book or video recommendations? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
carlyle
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of carlyle
Bob - The silk production and colour-change routine in Henry Hay's book is one that I really enjoyed (used to do it once in a while, makes me want to practice it again).

Yes, I meant to have the known card already reversed, second from bottom (if you want, then you can handle the deck more or less normally - shuffle it and spread, etc.). Double or triple cut the bottom card to top when it's time. Or start with it face-up second from top and double cut the top two cards to the bottom. Again, you could handle/shuffle/spread the deck normally, without too much worry.
Bob G
View Profile
Veteran user
340 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Thanks, Carlyle! I'll give your card ideas a try, and I look forward to reading the silk routine in Hay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Glimpse (Peek??) -- book or video recommendations? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL