The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Roadrunner cull (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KazMagic
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of KazMagic
Hi! Roadrunner cull seems really interesting to me, but I'm not sire if it is worth 45 bucks. Can somebody tell me if it is worth it or not?

Thanks
Ed Oschmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Lake Worth FL
1022 Posts

Profile of Ed Oschmann
Well I can tell you that Kostya put a lot of time into this project. So what you're paying for is the hundreds if not thousands of hours he's learned about thiis sleight. So if you're a card worker cullling is an invaluable tool. If you can learn it from a true master and I think $45 is very little to pay.
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
If you want to see the Roadrunner in action, check out Kostya fooling Penn & Teller with it.

Mike
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
The video teaches his version of the cull very well. Whether you get the value out of it is really up to you, and whether you put the lessons contained on the video to use.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Roadrunner Cull is not a Walk in the Park.

Lots and Lots of practice to do it fast and smooth.

I took KK Roadrunner Cull workshop and have both of
his Cull DVD's. All 3 are well worth the money.

I do the Caligula Triumph all the time.

"A MATERIAL"
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
MasterGrip
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of MasterGrip
Check the "Cull Continues" DVD if you're struggling with this move. Kostya teaches the most to two gentleman who can only be described as the typical magic club attendee and it's pretty detailed, albeit a little insulting.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2018, WitchDocChris wrote:
The video teaches his version of the cull very well. Whether you get the value out of it is really up to you, and whether you put the lessons contained on the video to use.

Nailed it.
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
It is worth its price in my opinion.
Huzzah
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Huzzah
A lot of places I looked, "The Cull Continues" is available, but not the first Roadrunner Cull video. Is TCC a new and improved video that teaches the move in addition to common mistakes or is it just focusing on finesses and common struggle and intended only for those who have the first Roadrunner Cull DVD
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Does his instruction to the two volunteers help clarify what the average viewer might need to do - and get comfortable doing the sleight correctly?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
jaschris
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of jaschris
I learned the Cull from this DVD even though I have come to believe Marlo's Prayer Cull is a better technique for culling just a few cards. The tricks performed and taught on The Roadrunner DVD are excellent. And one or two do not require a full deck cull, just the cull of a few cards. Overall,its a great DVD and well worth the money.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Roadrunner cull (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL