The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Italian or Spanish Language Card Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NinoL
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of NinoL
Hi guys!

I saw one of Giobbi's lectures and he mentioned a couple of books that he lamented had only been published in Spanish or German. It got me thinking, are there any influential and useful books that you know of that are only available in either Italian or Spanish that are worth looking up for someone who can speak the language? I'm working my way through the usual English language recommendations but I'd love to pick up one in one of these languages if it offers something else...
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
PMed you.
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
May he have been referring to books like Galasso's "Giochi di carte bellissimi e di memoria" o some book by Cardoso?
If this is the case, these are books written at the end of the 16th Century and he probably cited them for their historical importance. For magic researchers as Vanni Bossi used to be, these are very rare and precious!

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Italian or Spanish Language Card Books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL