The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Todd Smith juggling beware (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dr.nick
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of dr.nick
Usually hate seeing dirty laundry out in public but sometimes it’s necessary. I paid for 6 Assassin juggling clubs from Todd Smith. He has $143 of mine since October 2017 and I have no clubs. They were supposed to be Christmas presents to my boys so we could start club passing. I have called, emailed, left messages and even talked to him twice, once placing the order and again 2 months later. Charming fellow, seems sincere, but after 4 months and no explanation and no clubs I feel compelled to warn others. I did a little more online searching and discovered this is not unusual for him, let’s just say the better business bureau ratings/reviews for him tell similar stories. At this point, I feel he has stolen my money, plain and simple. He may yet come through and I’ll update if so, meanwhile, Karma is a real !@#$% and I feel a little better getting the word out.
dr.nick
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of dr.nick
Wanted to give an update... much to my amazement and after several attempts, Todd Smith answered his phone last week. He was very cordial and seemed pleasantly concerned and asked for the details of my order and of course stated he would “check his computer” and “look into it”. I’ve heard this from him before and...surprise! I haven’t heard back in any way, shape or form. Of course, by now I expect to never see the ordered clubs or money. In fact, neither should any of you should you make the mistake of ordering anything from him. If any of you know of any viable forums or websites to get the word out please let me know. Until I can confront him in a more personable way to get my money back and let you know it is safe to order...Beware
GlennLawrence
View Profile
New user
Randolph NJ
39 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Sorry to hear of your situation. As a juggler for 30 plus years, I know the Todd Smith name and had always assumed he was reputable. I say assumed because I have always exclusively used Dube juggling props. Don't know what's going on now with Smith but it's a small community and word gets around quick when someone is bad, or good. A lot of these guys are 1 or 2 man operations and it's not their primary job so they can get sloppy but that's still no excuse for this kind of poor customer service. Hope it works out for you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Todd Smith juggling beware (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL