The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » What are the BEST tricks to put in wallet? (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
david abel
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of david abel
I use the HOW wallet or JOL wallet and both look after my cards well
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Best trick for a wallet... the 21 card trick! I keep 3 sets in my wallet, just to make sure I'm ready at a moment's notice.

Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3514 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2018, Steven Keyl wrote:
Best trick for a wallet... the 21 card trick! I keep 3 sets in my wallet, just to make sure I'm ready at a moment's notice.

Which version do you do? The face up rows or the face down rows?
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
723 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Thank you, George Costanza!
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Kaymar Magic's: "What a Turn Up!" Wonderful packet effect.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2018, Mb217 wrote:
There's been a lot of good tricks mentioned here so far, but for me in my wallet a good one to carry (that I've carried for many years now) is from one of our very own here on the Café...John C, Ultimate Positive Negative. What a great little trick! Smile

And it's about the only trick I ever carry in my wallet. Smile It is so engaging, brings about the abstract of 3 invisible coins delivering an amazing prediction, leaving the spec with something in their hands that they just can't believe just happened...all from the flat-pack of your wallet. Smile I always carry a few on me.

Packs small, plays BIG! Smile

Well, well, thank you sir. I appreciate that. I too carry UPN in my wallet.
J
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3514 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2018, John C wrote:
Quote:
There's been a lot of good tricks mentioned here so far, but for me in my wallet a good one to carry (that I've carried for many years now) is from one of our very own here on the Café...John C, Ultimate Positive Negative. What a great little trick! Smile

And it's about the only trick I ever carry in my wallet. Smile It is so engaging, brings about the abstract of 3 invisible coins delivering an amazing prediction, leaving the spec with something in their hands that they just can't believe just happened...all from the flat-pack of your wallet. Smile I always carry a few on me.

J

If it were not for Mb217 mentioning UPN in this thread, I would have never heard about it... So thanks to him for mentioning it, and Thank you for putting it out! UPN has a home in my pocket also!
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2018, Wravyn wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2018, John C wrote:
Quote:

J

If it were not for Mb217 mentioning UPN in this thread, I would have never heard about it... So thanks to him for mentioning it, and Thank you for putting it out! UPN has a home in my pocket also!

UPN by John is well-worth getting... Some clever thinking!

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Does anyone know where I can purchase UPN? A search just returns a few dodgy looking Chinese sites.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
723 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Sean, Just PM John Cesta. His username here is John C.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2018, Paul Rathbun wrote:
Just curious what kind of wallet you guys who say you are putting packet tricks in your wallet are carrying? I carry a big hipster style wallet and even crammed full of plastic credit cards it still bends. If I put a packet trick in my wallet the cards would be warped and ruined within a day.

TCC wallet is one of the best under $4.00 wallets I have ever seen. Penguin has them. Th packaging was worth $4. bucks

I keep Virginia city shuffle and Color Monte in mine. Also, the world famous NFW and 4 aces in a Z-Fold wallet.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2018, Sean Mann wrote:
Does anyone know where I can purchase UPN? A search just returns a few dodgy looking Chinese sites.

I pm'd John earlier tonight and had a pretty quick response. I sent paypal, $11.77. and received the download within probably 20 minutes. Actually 2 downloads! 👍🤘👌 $.02
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Thanks Dollarbill. I’ll pm John.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
👍
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
There are tons of Business card effects....especially if you think in terms of using Biz cards instead of playing cards. That gives you a different spin on all sorts of effects from T&R to Haunted deck to Tagged. And how wallet friendly can you get?
servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
101 Posts

Profile of servant
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2018, ejohn wrote:
Thank you, George Costanza!

I was just about to say the same thing.
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
I don't do many packet tricks anymore, although I like many of them, but I never leave home without Colour Monte and Daryl's Odd Quad.

Mark
Scott Horn
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, TX
417 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
I like Tornado... 2 cards per performance
servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
101 Posts

Profile of servant
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2018, Scott Horn wrote:
I like Tornado... 2 cards per performance

Are you referring to this? http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6861

I may have to get that.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
ESPerfect, Powerball60 and Contact
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » What are the BEST tricks to put in wallet? (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL