The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » TUH - The Ultimate Hand (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Found this at Steven's Magic Emporium popping up today. Thought the coin workers who put in the practice every day might appreciate it.

https://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/the-ul......gic-llc/

Hope you love it!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
JoeHohman
View Profile
Special user
Erie
706 Posts

Profile of JoeHohman
I confess, you had me going for a minute there, Jonathan... The ad copy was great!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Joe - thanks! The goal here is to pepper this link in our posts here to get people "caught" and surprised! The newbees may not even get it. The veterans will get it! Steven's is doing this as a sort of April Fools Day Prank. Making mentions of things like, "have you seen this . . . " on different posts here will hopefully get a little viral fun going on!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I think some practice will be required to get used to such a novel device. Maybe stirring stone soup of folding conundrums.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Funsway - I think you are spot in! As long as the stones in the sou; are small enough T.U.H. (The Ultimate Hand) can vanish it perfectly and with no refills or issues of preparation it is the PERFECT vanish of ANY small object!
EasyK
View Profile
New user
The secret is in one of my
79 Posts

Profile of EasyK
Haha!
'My brain is the key that sets me free.'
- Harry Houdini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » TUH - The Ultimate Hand (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL