The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1in52.0 Hands Off Card Mentalism (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Hey Folks, long time no see.

I'm proud to say that after 4 years of waiting, I've released a new version of my favorite card effect, 1in52.

Some of you will remember it from my book Pendulums.

In this release I share 4 new methods to achieve this hands off spectator as mind-reader effect.

So for your consideration, here is 1in52.0, Enjoy!

Cheers,
Anthem Flint

PS. It is on sale for a limited time, 50% off.

WEB/VIDEO:https://www.anthemflintshop.com/store/p14/1in52.0_NEW_for_2018.html

COPY:
4 years ago, Anthem Flint released a limited run of books titled, Pendulums. The book was praised by many, but one effect stuck out. 1 in 52.

After having performed this effect thousands of times on cruises, in theatres, close-up, and in nearly any performing situation imaginable, Anthem presents his renewed and rejuvenated work on this impossible Card Mentalism piece.

The four methods shared in this 60min download are simple, hands-off, and impossible. Including a method with any borrowed and shuffled deck. It's the perfect anytime and anywhere spectator as mind-reader piece!

With Anthem's thinking on presentation and staging, you'll be sure to have an inspiring and incredible display of intuitive powers with only a little practice.
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Ok, couple of questions.

Is the demo a perfect scenario? actually hold on.. ok apart from the last two cards I can see this playing out the same. Yeah, great method.

Apart from the borrowed pack method, do the other 3 versions feature different gimmicks? Or is it a case of a different handling of the same gimmick?

And how different does the borrowed deck version look?

I need something to open an open mic.. this might be it
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Is the demo a perfect scenario?
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
If my thinking is correct, it will play out almost identically every time.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Would be good if that's the case
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Looks great!

Sleepy
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Full review coming tonight.

Stay tuned.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá

Anthem has in here four simple and engaging Mentalism with Playing Cards!

Your participant thinks in a card. After several free decisions using his intuition, he selects 1 in 52...
He is correct, always!

At Mentalism Center you can get the "1 in 52 Plus" version, in which you will get also an extra eBook with more ideas about this empowering plot.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Hey Everyone! Thanks for you questions, let's jump in.

Is the demo a perfect scenario?
This result is Standard. It has never failed and looks like this every time.

Apart from the borrowed pack method, do the other 3 versions feature different gimmicks?
One gimmick is very different from the others, two of them are similar but noticeably different.

And how different does the borrowed deck version look?
It is different, and is less hands off, however it is still a fantastic reveal when you don't have the gimmick.

ps. (I need something to open an open mic.. this might be it) put a binder folder on the table to tilt the surface towards the audience. It makes it much stronger for the audience.

Hope this brings some clarity! Expect the price on my store to rise soon!
www.Anthemflintshop.com

Cheers!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
So is it possible for there to be even more miracles for this effect by purchasing the PLUS version?
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Ordered off your site Amira, but I've received nothing. Do you send the stuff out manually? Kinda wanted to check it out tonight..
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2018, tomd wrote:
Ordered off your site Amira, but I've received nothing. Do you send the stuff out manually? Kinda wanted to check it out tonight..

You are a mindreader Smile

I process each order manually to offer personal assistance in any situation. In a moment !
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
The version in the demo video looks identical There Can Only Be One by Magick Balay, but I would be curious to hear more about the other versions included as I’m a fan of the plot
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2018, Amirá wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2018, tomd wrote:

You are a mindreader Smile

I process each order manually to offer personal assistance in any situation. In a moment !

Got it, thanks mate!
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2018, TuneHV wrote:
The version in the demo video looks identical There Can Only Be One by Magick Balay, but I would be curious to hear more about the other versions included as I’m a fan of the plot

Quick clarification: Anthem messaged me and we confirmed it is a different method than Magick's effect.

With that said, this looks great! I may have to pick up a copy
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Here is my review for 1 in 52 by Anthem Flint.

You get an almost 1 hour download with this for $15.00 off Anthem's website.

Anthem goes over 4 versions that you may opt to use for this effect, and I will go over them now

1) Version 1 is the version that uses a borrowed shuffled deck. It is my favorite of them all. Easy to do. And quite possibly could be adapted into many different scenarios, and variations, and you can even change it to your liking if you don't like this version, you just need to use your imagination how you will use it. Right off the bat I can think of multiple ways to use this then the version taught, even combining it with other releases like DVS from Mark Calabrese, you just might need to tweak something. uses a well known technique that most of us know, and something else, no gimmicks, easy to do, you will be doing it right after watching the download. Will use it.

2) This is the original Version that Anthem first created, and uses a gimmicked deck......I typically don't like to carry gimmicked decks with me, it just depends....if you are going to present this in a parlour or stage presentation its ok, but this was my least favorite from the download, but I am sure most of you will use this or opt to use it at some point, just makes things very fair, easy, could even fool your buddies with it.

3) Version 3 is also uses a gimmicked deck, not like Version 2, but a different gimmicked deck, and is also good, but I will not be using it as intended. I know some of you will use this version as its easy, and you probably have a deck at home, so you can get started right away. Easy reset, focus on your presentation, and you are set to go.

4) Version 4 is similar to version 3 but uses a similar gimmicked deck, but different altogether. Though I will be using the borrowed shuffled deck version(Version 1) and tweaking it to my likes, I feel that Version 4 is the version one can use, since it a very clever deck to use for this type of effect and you will fool lots of people with it, due to the design and nature of the deck.

so in order of best to least Version 1(non-gimmicked), Version 4, Version 3, Version 2. At least for me.

Great download with lots of instruction from Anthem, as well as you get to see live performances live and onstage as well, and also inside the studio.

Well shot, well produced, and easy to follow, you will pick this up and be doing it no time. Money well spent.

If you purchase and don't like some aspects of some of the routines you can always mix and match or tweak to your liking, as well as I believe even if you don't use any of the Versions this will inspire to come up with you own routines in this kind of Spectator as Mindreader plot.

Congrats Anthem.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
You can do this exact effect with a Svengali. I do it all the time.
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Thank you everyone who has already placed orders! I’m so grateful for your support.
Let me know if you have any questions!
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Hi Posters,

I have a question that somebody maybe able to answer for me its not related to this release but to Q & A Revolution Anthems website now says this is available as a download and I was wondering if anyone had actually got that as a download and not a physical DVD?

I look forward to your replies.

Kind Regards
Dr Rob

I have contacted Anthem directly via the contact section of his website but as yet I have not received a reply.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1in52.0 Hands Off Card Mentalism (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL