The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brand new John Bannon book & packet trick - Djinn & Tonic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
Heya folks - John Bannon had a beautiful collector's softback book made for his rare-as-hens-teeth lectures at 2017's Genii Convention and Blackpool 2018. Entitled 'Djinn & Tonic', the 80pg tome also came bundled with an exclusive manufacturing run of the 5 cards necessary for the 'Montinator 5.0' packet trick, which is one of our all time favourite routines.

Like all things Bannon, it is AWESOME! And a serious collector's item. You can't buy this short run book ANYWHERE in the world... but we struck a deal with John, and now Bigblindmedia has the ONLY stock of this awesome book/packet trick combo remaining. Jump over to the store and grab your chance to get one of these sets while we still have some in stock.

https://bigblindmedia.com/collections/exclusive-bannon-sale
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Hope to be receiving my copy soon! Looking forward to this book and Montinator 5.0 which many have called one of the best packet tricks of all time! We shall see!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
One of the best packet tricks of all time? I'm in. Smile

Robert
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Excellent book & Montinator 5.0 is great & have been doing it for a while now.

Also used this with blank faced cards & an ending which say's Are You Fooled.

As a bonus though you get some great cards supplied & printed ready to go.

I would say that you should check out Johns new dvd as well "Dealing With It" as they routines are great & there are items on it.

Actually don't check it out as 2 of the routines are the BEST versions of this plot I have seen as they are steamlined & fooling( make that 4).

Well done Owen keep the quality coming from Mr Bannon.

Mike Donoghue
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2018, mike donoghue wrote:
Excellent book & Montinator 5.0 is great & have been doing it for a while now.

Also used this with blank faced cards & an ending which say's Are You Fooled.

As a bonus though you get some great cards supplied & printed ready to go.

I would say that you should check out Johns new dvd as well "Dealing With It" as they routines are great & there are items on it.

Actually don't check it out as 2 of the routines are the BEST versions of this plot I have seen as they are steamlined & fooling( make that 4).

Well done Owen keep the quality coming from Mr Bannon.

Mike Donoghue

Where is Dealing With It available?

Thanks... Robert
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Big Blind Media markets John's Super Stuff.

Head Guru is Owen .

Mike Donoghue
philipsw
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of philipsw
This is a super little booklet to give you a taste of Bannon's material. Much of it has been published before in different forms - so if you're already a fan you will probably not find much new. But I love his writing style and this reminded me of some effects I've not used for a while which I should be using. So a big thumbs up from me! Full review here: http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk/2018/06/1......-review/
http://www.morethanmagic.co.uk

It's not what you do but the way that you do it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brand new John Bannon book & packet trick - Djinn & Tonic (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL