The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Worst Deck Of Playing Cards - For the Worst Show in Vegas! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

Have you seen the 'Worst Deck Of Playing Cards - For the Worst Show in Vegas?

Worst Deck Of Playing Cards - For the Worst Show in Vegas!

A fun deck of playing cards themed around the characters of the Worst Show in Vegas! Plus, early backers get the Worst Card Game too!

ABOUT THIS PROJECT...

No trip to Las Vegas would be complete without seeing the Worst Show In Vegas and no deck collection would be complete without the Worst Deck.

Plus, each deck comes with special rules for the Worst Game!

This whimsical deck is designed to celebrate this brand new show starring magician Yurdi Worst and his multi-talented family! This project gives you a chance to be a part of the fun as we launch this new family-friendly show. Not only can you get a deck or a T-shirt, but you can get vouchers to see the show in Vegas, too.

THE CARDS...

This deck embodies fun, from the hand-drawn back design and creative interpretations of the number cards to face cards that feature the Worst Family!

The Kings are Yurdi, the older brother who does Magic.

The Queens are Judy, the younger sister that sings!

The Jacks are Brock, the younger brother that juggles!

And the Jokers are Weedi, the accordion player!

The pips all have a fun artistic style of their own.

And don't forget that each deck comes with a bonus card that teaches you the rules to the "Worst Game", a family favorite.

THE T-SHIRT...

Right now this is the shirt we are creating for this project:

THE SHOW...

The Worst Show In Vegas is a family show, both appropriate for all ages and filled with family dynamics we can all relate to, even if your brother isn't a magician.

Follow the adventures of the funniest family in show biz; Yurdi Worst, a magician from Austria, and his long lost younger siblings, Judy and Brock, as they live their dream of having their own big show in Las Vegas. This hilarious new show has magic, comedy, singing and juggling, all accompanied by a live accordion player.

NOTE: Preview shows are happening now and if you are in Vegas and would like to see the show before the premier on April 13th, you can get tickets now and even save 52% by using promo code "Kickstarter". Visit www.WorstShowInVegas.com to take advantage of this deal now!

BTW, for you avid deck collectors, the print run and printing company used all depends on the funding achieved. For instance, a limited edition of 1000 decks made by MPC is planned. If the project reaches $12,000, the USPCC will print 2,500 decks . A super limited run will be officially Bicycle® branded if the campaign reaches 18,000 dollars. Smile

RISKS AND CHALLENGES

The show is already open and between the two of us running this project, we have run 6 Kickstarter projects that have all been successful. I have made several decks of cards before so I don't anticipate any problems there. I have also made T-shirts before, I have also gotten much better at fulfilling shipments thanks to Kickstarter. So, assuming I stay healthy, this should be a breeze.

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Hot off the Press! » » Worst Deck Of Playing Cards - For the Worst Show in Vegas! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL