The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » This looks like a good ESP deal... (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Https://trickshop.com/esp-entertainment-toolkit.html

Seems like one could do a lot with this info.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I got it. It was a good deal. Lots of stuff to use especially the numerology info.
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Any feedback on the format and functionality of the tick sheets?

I’m always interested in another tick sheet.

Patrick
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2018, Mr. Woolery wrote:
Any feedback on the format and functionality of the tick sheets?

I’m always interested in another tick sheet.

Patrick

I don't know how to answer. The functionality? A 8.5 x 11 sheet with all the info on the numerology sheet. Goes into the five core numbers. Has a check box and a one liner next to each number.
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
Having seen and used several different tic sheets, the things I look for are:

How long a reading is it meant for? I designed a palmistry sheet that is meant for 5 minute readings because all those I had seen were for 15-20 and I wanted brief with a take-home.

How different will readings be? Some seem to be little more than the same script in a different order. Others are very versatile. If I read for two spouses, I want them to have different results, unless they have identical numbers (or whatever the trait is that governs the reading).

Is it attractive? Utilitarian tick sheets can be ugly or artistic. I want something they will take home and keep.

Is it obvious? I don’t want a sheet that makes it look like I’m reading off a cue card. Especially if I am! I also don’t want folks to take one look and say “oh, I could print these off and do the same quality of reading.” So, Hilford’s System 88 is a good subtle one because it looks like you are using a different way to generate the readings than you are. The system is cued well, but without the instructions you have no clue what the system is. Kenton’s Tick Tarot is very obvious. You tick the selected cards and read the meanings from the sheet.

How well does it follow the esoteric system? A numerology sheet should have standard meanings for the numbers. A palmistry sheet should correspond to actual accepted meanings for the hand traits. And so on. This creates some difficulties when trying not to be obvious. Grossberg’s Vitruvian Square is a great example of doing it right.

So, I realize I’m pretty picky. I’m just reluctant to spend money on things I won’t use, though eager for more good tick sheets. I may pick this bundle up, but I have been so disappointed in the past that I feel cautious about it. Not meaning to be difficult, just trying to figure out whether I’ll use it.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » This looks like a good ESP deal... (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL