The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What trick is Tamariz performing here? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohnnyShaker
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JohnnyShaker
Hello everybody.

I found this old video from Tv show "Best of Magic".
At 01.28.09 Juan Tamariz perform a baffling routine. I would like to know the name of the trick, and where can I find it.
Video here: https://youtu.be/QNc2YuCz7Zk?t=5289

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english...
mlippo
View Profile
Special user
Trieste (Italy)
821 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Hello,

this is one of his masterpieces, called "Triple Coincidence" in English. He published it in his book Sonata. I think he then revised the handling a little, but I don't know if he published this new version in English somewhere (he did publish it in Spanish, but I can't help you on where and when, sorry).

Mark
JohnnyShaker
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JohnnyShaker
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2018, mlippo wrote:
Hello,

this is one of his masterpieces, called "Triple Coincidence" in English. He published it in his book Sonata. I think he then revised the handling a little, but I don't know if he published this new version in English somewhere (he did publish it in Spanish, but I can't help you on where and when, sorry).

Mark

Thanks!
Degio
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Degio
Indeed it's in his book Sonata and it's called "Total Coincidence".
If you search the forum you will find it discussed extensively, as it's a real classic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » What trick is Tamariz performing here? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL