The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Issue 50 of Reel Magic Now Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey Everyone
Issue 50 of Reel Magic is NOW Available for ON Demand and MAX Subscribers. If you're a DVD Subscriber Issue 50 will be in your mailbox soon!
Not a Subscriber....Are You CRAZY? $5 a months for tons of great content. No long term commitment.
Enjoy!

Kozmo
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Cant view 50, says error not authorized to view this resource when I click on episode 50. But any other issue is fine .?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yea were having an issue....Were working on it. Check back in a couple of hours.
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Ok, working now Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Smile
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Still waiting for the DVD...Have these been sent ?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Nope they are at the replicators and there was some kind of delay....I promise I'm on this and they will be shipped very soon. Its ridiculous I know.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Simon Black tonight at Reel Magic!
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Are DVD's ever gonna be out? There has been no communication to the subscribers!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I communicate all the time. I post here almost daily. And I'm always available for questions. Just so you know issue 50 just shipped. Should arrive late this week or early next depending on how the 4th effects the time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Issue 50 of Reel Magic Now Available (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL