The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » New email address (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
I have been a member of the Café for some time. Due to unforeseen circumstances I will be cancelling my current email for my Café log in. I would like my history to be transferred to email: magicofrecovery@gmail.com

Thank you
Mentalism in Ontario.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ray, you can do this yourself. Just click on my profile at the top of the page then click edit profile. Enter you new email address in the 4th section down. Make sure it is correct as a new password will be sent the address you enter. You don't need to enter you password etc, just the new email address. Gmail addresses are usually blocked but you've been a member long enough that it should be a problem. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.
Where the magic begins
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Hi Dave.

Thank you for allowing me to continue with my regular email. It worked and it is much appreciated.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » New email address (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL