We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » My Newest Tenyo-like Treasure (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2947 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
After many years of wanting one finally made the decision last weekend to purchase Mark Teufel's Zig Zag coin. This is a beautiful piece meticulously hand crafted and works flawlessly. It is not cheap but a unique piece I am very happy to display and perform!

Simon Layland
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Simon Layland
I also bought one last month from Andy Greget who sells them for Mark Teufel, its one of the expensive things you buy but when you see it and use it you understand the quality is worth every cent.
meridianfan
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Is this similar to Tenyo's zig zag cig, but made of metal?
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
588 Posts

Profile of Inert
Whoa! That's a sweet looking prop Lads. Huge congrats gentlemen. I'm reading & hearing 'Masterpiece' in regards to this one.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2947 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
You are right it is a Beautiful prop! Meridianfan the effect is the same as Zig Zag cigarette but it is worlds apart in construction and performance. I also own the Elite version but it does not compare to the workmanship in this.

The thinness and scale of the prop adds to the deceptiveness. It also has the feature of putting a mark on the center piece of the coin before restoring it. Using a coun lends itself to a number of fun patter themes. I also love when the center section is pulled out it is "locked" in the compartment. You undo the door and dump it out... looks impossible Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2947 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Found this cool metal attache case to carry and store this treasure... almost like it was made for it Smile

Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
588 Posts

Profile of Inert
That's some Bond! James Bond action John. You've been on a 'Good find' roll lately. Well done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » My Newest Tenyo-like Treasure (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL