The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin through table (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
How
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
103 Posts

Profile of How
Quote:
On May 28, 2018, hypnoman1 wrote:
Larry, the Spit Fly routine is the one that did it for me! I wish there was a video so all can see the wonder!

Ohhhhh I second this!!!!
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. - Dunninger
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6549 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I can do about four different versions. 3 with gimmicks and one gaffless with 3 coins. I have one I am working on that uses a different kind of gaffed coin. I mean the exp [ has ALWAYS been my go to. I don't normally use M******c coins, but this is precisely the place to use them! I prefer a glass table with my routine. I use a shot glass. It is all visible! Use a Ramsay under the table until you want the coin to appear...but the M-Coin...I'm still working on that. I know others have perfected that method...just tryin' to see if my ideas work. So far...no. But! We press ON!

Doug
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8003 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On May 28, 2018, hypnoman1 wrote:
Larry, the Spit Fly routine is the one that did it for me! I wish there was a video so all can see the wonder!

A B R A C A D A B R A ! Smile

*Check out my latest: Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Not much new under the sun I hear but under the moon, well who knows, that just might be a horse of a different color." -Mb Smile
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26747 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Hi Doug, are you using the glass to isolate the coins on the table or catch them underneath? Closeup pad or bare glass coffee table? Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6549 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Glass to isolate them and penetrate. Catch them with the hand underneath. No close up pad. Maybe add a playing card...
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26747 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Hmmm interesting choice of words there. Best of luck developing your routine.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
countrymaven
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
CHECK OUT CRAIG PETTY'S COINS THRU T. ON SPLIT HAPPENS.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin through table (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL