The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Ever attended FAB Magic Camp as an adult? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
69 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
I ran across this 2 day program in Michigan although there are not a lot details.

https://fabmagic.com/products/magic-camp

Have any of you participated in this program? How is it for more novice-leaning adults? Don’t see much in the way of reviews online or even much in the way of discussion on the Café.
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I would sure give them a call. We do not have anything like this in Seattle, at least that I have seen. This looks like a fun and relaxed atmosphere to jump in head first.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I think that last year's was the first one! A friend, professional, Larry Wirtz, a Chavez graduate, was on the staff. I'm not sure, but, I THINK that it was geared to the kids. One of the kids, whom I had been mentoring, told me that most of them just knew how to fumble through the 'stuff' that they had bought. I'm sure that it cost Rick Fisher a few bucks to do this, but, it may "grow".
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Certainly worth a call to see if it is appropriate. $75 is nothing for quality magic instruction.

You may also want to call Tyler at strongermagic.com

Hudson
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I visited with Rick Fisher two weeks ago, when I was in Colon. He is moving ahead with plans for this summer.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Ever attended FAB Magic Camp as an adult? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL