The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Strange Travelers by Paul Harris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alexbenjamin2016
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of alexbenjamin2016
I've been researching on this effect for a long time but it's out of stock. Does anyone know where could I buy this? If anyone has this and is willing to sell to me, I can pay you at any price that you want. Thank you so much!
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1030 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
This may or may not help you, but have you considered Naked Strange by Paul Harris?

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-......-harris/

It's an ungimmicked version of Strange Travellers. To help you in your decision, check out my detailed review below, plus the video trailer.

Ender's Review: The Vault - Naked Strange (Paul Harris) - An ungimmicked version of David Blaine's popular Strange Travellers `card across' routine

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=665441

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame - click here to see all my pictorial reviews: => Magic Reviews <==> Playing Card Reviews <==> Board Game Reviews <==

Want me to write a review of your playing cards or magic? Contact me via Private Message.
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1191 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Https://www.facebook.com/groups/secondha......71877920 There is a buy and sell group on Facebook with one for sale.

Kieran
DrBrewhaha
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of DrBrewhaha
I would also recommend Naked Strange as an alternative. Some pluses over Strangle Travelers - the first one being is that it is available.
misterbill
View Profile
Elite user
Bill Thompson
414 Posts

Profile of misterbill
PM me if you still want this trick...
"To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment.
Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven." - Chuang Tse
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
Dearalexbenjamin2016,
I do have a copy if you want it. I also went thru hell to find it, but since I already found one, I am happy to share. The trick itself, very sacred to me and one of the best tricks when it comes to cards. Let me know and I will give you my decision, which is a hard one. Jon
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
Sorry, should have explained, not a copy of the trick, but the original, when I thought I lost mine that I found.
j2bgrt
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of j2bgrt
I searched high and low for this trick. And yes, you can't even find it on the internet. I was lucky and found mine in the work truck, so the one that I have is just a bonus. Need Photos, just email me J2bgrt@msn.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Strange Travelers by Paul Harris (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL