The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » SRAY Trick ala Needle-Balloon. Would you buy this? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
This was an old trick revived with additonal smoke effect. It sells for US$400. Would you buy this? Does it look more convincing than the standard needle thru balloon trick?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Wes Holly
View Profile
Special user
Cincinnati, OH, USA
644 Posts

Profile of Wes Holly
Only if I had a presentation where the SRAY added value. A needle going through is a simple concept. People know what a needle is and what it's supposed to do to a balloon. The SRAY is high-tech and flashy and could be put to great use with the right routine or presentation. If only used as a replacement for the needle, then it's definitely not worth it.
Happily Yours,
Wes Holly
www.wesholly.com
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Guess what? I finally decided to buy it! I love the bonus silk to balloon effect included which you can combine using the same balloon. This is a very visual and eye catching effect.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
I found the effect on JL Magic:

http://jlmagic.net/product.html?snd=cGdu......PTUzMDQx

But haven't found any reviews yet....anyone know of a full review?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
sashko
View Profile
New user
Russian Federation.
14 Posts

Profile of sashko
I use this routine on every show. I STAY ASIAN SUIT AND STYLE. For any audience, this is a very, very good OPENING effect. And when you pop the ball, it causes applause. Not effective on the street (in sunlight). I’m even ready to buy another one, all the more it has become cheaper. I’m afraid that it will be removed from sale, and mine will eventually break down ... All viewers think that it is hot, the needle melts the ball)) The scarf in the ball also causes great surprise.
sashko
View Profile
New user
Russian Federation.
14 Posts

Profile of sashko
I will answer your questions. My english can be funny. I do not always pull the scarf out of the ball, sometimes I leave it inside and show it (or give it to my hands) to the audience. I think this is more surprising than pulling a scarf through an obvious hole. I also fall asleep in a ball that pierces confetti, and when I burst it ... Sometimes adults joke that this is a condom? But it can be used as your comedy gag ... You also depend on your magic table because you have to go 2 times to it to take balls. The smoke device is high-quality and comes with spare accessories for it. The sword has 2 fragile plastic parts that have come off me and I had to glue them again on the glue. I also made a strong magnet for the sword cover and the same for the belt. I can wear or hang a sword case on my belt for a moment and not come back to the table.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Anyone got the s-Ray by sun laser thru balloon, any reviews please, magicwalsh@gmail.com
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I see not many magicians here have bought S-Ray, I do love the look of this, But as you may know like the needle thru Balloon does not work everytime you perform it, ??
sashko
View Profile
New user
Russian Federation.
14 Posts

Profile of sashko
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2022, wally wrote:
I see not many magicians here have bought S-Ray, I do love the look of this, But as you may know like the needle thru Balloon does not work everytime you perform it, ??

For 6 years of doing this trick, I understood the reasons why the balloon can burst.

1) you need to pierce it from the other side.
2) after 5 years, the balls began to burst. I sharpened the needle with the smallest (weakest) sandpaper. the needle should be as sharp as possible. it can become blunt from touching it when you put the needle back into the plastic sheath.
3) balls must be no older than 2 years of production
4) it is necessary to pierce slowly and carefully. not like in the video
5)the balloon does not need to be inflated very large. and not too small (like a condom). the average size

By following these rules, your ball will never burst.
I put spark or smoke flash electronics (pyrovate and powder) on my case.

Yesterday, after 30 min. my show. The viewer began to ask about the trick. And that was exactly the trick. He thought that I was creating an illusion and not piercing the ball, but holding the needle behind the ball ))))))

The nightmare is that I can no longer order this trick in
Russia. Now it costs twice as much for me.
I am in touch sashko1987@mail.ru
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » SRAY Trick ala Needle-Balloon. Would you buy this? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL